Cityslicker Cousin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up!" Hillary snapped and then surprised Heidi by kissing her soundly. Her fingers were now working Heidi's pussy as they hugged and kissed.

Heidi slipped her own hand into her sister's pants. Hillary felt Heidi's fingers touch her and she came hard. She nearly screamed into her twin's mouth. Heidi joined her a moment later. They were so spent they almost missed Michael's orgasm.

That night Hillary lay in bed, unable to sleep. It was almost as if what happened in the morning was a dream. Okay a sick, perverted dream, but a dream nonetheless. Yet, the truth was that it gave her the best orgasm of her life.

Neither sister mentioned what happened during the day. They were the type to talk about everything while they worked their farm, but this obviously caused even them to fall silent, at least during the day.

"Do you think we're gay?" Heidi said suddenly into the darkness. It caused Hillary to jump because she hadn't realized that her sister was still awake.

"I was wondering the same thing," Hillary finally sighed. "I mean, I enjoyed myself with the couple of guys I've slept with, but it was nothing like what happened this morning. I never came so hard in my life! Or so quickly!"

"Me neither," Heidi sighed. The room was dark, but Hillary could still feel and hear when Heidi got out of bed.

"Where are you going?" she asked, but then felt Heidi sit down on the edge of her bed.

"Hill," Heidi began tentatively. "I want to feel that way again." She reached out and touched her sister.

"Me too," Hillary groaned, pulling Heidi's mouth to hers. The two were naked and in each other's arms in moments. It was oddly exciting to be kissing a girl. It was so different than kissing a boy.

Their hands roamed around each other bodies until they were both panting in barely controlled desire.

"I want to taste you, like Michael imagined!" Heidi cried.

"Do it!" Hillary groaned.

Heidi opened her sister's legs and slowly caressed her twin's pussy with her tongue. Hillary gasped, reached down and placed her hands on her sister's head. Heidi drove her tongue deep.

"Yes!" Hillary cried. She started moaning and groaning immediately.

"Hillary, you have to quiet down or you'll wake pa and ma!" Heidi said reluctantly.

"I'm not sure I can," Hillary groaned. "You're tongue is wicked!"

"I have an idea," Heidi said, moving around the bed until her legs were near Hillary's head. She then asked, "Do you mind?"

"Mind?" Hillary smiled. "I've been dying to taste you again since you shoved your fingers in my mouth!"

"Now who is going to hell?" Heidi laughed. Hillary ignored her and pulled one of Heidi's legs over her head. Heidi's full weight resting on her, but she didn't mind. Hillary could smell her sister's excitement. Heidi's pussy was only inches from her mouth and a drop of her excitement actually dripped into Hillary's open mouth.

"I'm going to make you scream!" Hillary cried and drove her tongue into Heidi's pussy.

Hillary loved the feeling of Heidi's thighs on either side of her head. She loved the weight of her sister's body crushing her. She loved the taste of her sister and she loved the feel of her sister's tongue against her clit. Her emotions overwhelmed her as she cried, "I'm cumming!"

"Me too!" Heidi cried and a wash of fluid fell into Hillary's open mouth. She swallowed it as quickly as she could.

"That was amazing," Hillary finally said once she caught her breath.

"Yes," Heidi agreed still gasping.

"Makes you wish we tried it earlier," Hillary added. Heidi looked at her sister in shock and then laughed.

"I knew that you had to be as perverted as me, being as we're twins and all, but this is the first time I've ever had proof," Heidi said.

"I am not perverted as you!" Hillary snapped, and then added meaningfully, "I'm actually probably twice as twisted. I just make an effort to hide it, unlike you." The two laughed quietly together.

"Now what?" Heidi asked once they grew silently. Hillary reached out and pinched her twin's nipple. Heidi jumped.

"Are you nipples as sensitive as mine?" Hillary asked, gently squeezing them.

"Yes!" Heidi gasped. "They get hard, thick and surprisingly long if you play with them long enough."

"I intended to," Hillary promised. "I'm going to suck them to see just how long they'll get."

"And then what?" Heidi asked with a smile.

"Then I'm going to ask you to rub my clit with one of them until I come!" Hillary growled. She didn't know what was coming over her, but she felt like she was afire with pent up sexual energy.

"I will," Heidi replied. "Just as long as you fulfill one of my fantasies as well."

"Deal!" Hillary cried and really started focusing on Heidi nipples. She knew exactly what to do. She just did what she liked. Heidi's nipple became hard and long in record time.

"Now?" Heidi asked.

"Now!" Hillary demanded. Heidi grinned and moved between her sister's legs once again. She took one of her own breasts in her hands and directed the hard nipple to Hilary's pussy. She moved it slowly at first until Hillary's orgasm grew.

"Oh yes! Right there!" Hillary finally cried. Heidi smiled and focused on the spot Hillary wanted. It wasn't long before Hillary came again. Heidi stopped using her breast and nipple against Hillary's pussy and started using her mouth. This caused Hillary to orgasm yet again.

"You taste wonderful," Heidi groaned as she watched Hillary come down. Hillary had cum twice and Heidi had yet to have a release. Her breast was still damp with her sister's excitement. Heidi desperately wanted to cum.

"It's your turn," Hillary finally said as she rested on her back. "What fantasy do you want me to fulfill?"

"I thought you'd never ask!" Heidi grinned and climbed onto her sister's face. Hillary smiled and grabbed hold of Heidi's legs as she pushed her tongue up into her sister's folds.

This went on for quite some time. Heidi was unable to really sit still as Hillary's tongue caressed her. Hillary's tongue moved all around her sister pussy. Finally, on a particularly violent move on her sister's part, Hillary's tongue slipped over Heidi's ass.

"Oh yes!" Heidi cried. Hillary smiled. She now knew Heidi's real fantasy.

"You want to feel my tongue here?" she asked as she let it drift down to Heidi's ass once more.

"Yes! Please!" Heidi begged. Hillary smiled and rolled her sister off of her.

"Get on your hands and knees!" she ordered. Heidi happily did so. Hillary got behind her and spread her ass cheek. She leaned forward and thrust her tongue back into Heidi's pussy. She stayed there for quite a while, only occasionally letting her tongue touch Heidi's ass.

"Stop teasing me!" Heidi growled.

"Bossy bitch!" Hilary laughed and then let her tongue drift to Heidi ass. She worked it for nearly ten minutes before slipping a finger into Heidi's pussy. She added a second a couple of minutes later.

"I'm close!" Heidi gasped.

"Good!" Hillary replied, speeding up the pace of her fingers. She fucked her sister's pussy with hard, deep strokes. Hillary also wedged her tongue as deeply as it would go into Heidi's ass.

"You nasty bitch!" Heidi cried as she came. She thrashed about for a long time afterwards.

"Feel better?" Hillary asked once her sister calmed down.

"Much," Heidi sighed. "Thanks."

"Any time," Hillary laughed, realizing that she really meant it. In fact, she didn't really want to stop yet. Heidi looked at her face and shook her head.

"I'm not sure I can cum again," she sighed after reading her twin's expression.

"Yes, but wouldn't it be fun to find out?" Hillary asked.

"You're insatiable!" Heidi moaned. Hillary smiled and reached for her sister. The two started kissing. It wasn't long before they were both once again panting into each other's mouths.

"Where are you going?" Heidi asked when Hillary moved away.

"You'll see!" Hillary giggled as she got back into bed. Her head was at the foot of the bed instead of at the head with Heidi. She intertwined their legs and moved closer to her sister. Heidi frowned for a moment longer before she realized what her sister was trying.

"Oh, this could be fun!" she laughed and started helping. It wasn't long before their pussy actually touched each other. One of Hillary's legs lay down the middle of Heidi's breasts. Heidi grabbed it and sighed as they mashed their pussy together.

"Oh yes!" Hillary cried. "Take my hands!"

Heidi let go of Hillary's leg and reached for her hands. The twins locked gasps and pulled each other as close as possible.

"I can feel the heat your pussy is generating!" Heidi cried.

"And the stickiness!" Hillary added.

The two started thrashing together. They moved all over the bed and held onto each other's hands for dear life. Their clits both distended as far as was possible and when they touched, the two twins came together in the best orgasms in their lives. They remained locked together until they were both completely done.

"If I died right now, it wouldn't bother me," Heidi sighed, finally letting go.

"In that case, I guess you won't mind me sleeping in your bed tonight?" Hillary teased.

"I'm not sleeping in this bed! It's a mess!" Heidi snapped.

"I know," Hillary sighed. "I guess I'll be volunteering to do the laundry in the morning." Heidi giggled and Hillary added, "Next time we use your bed!"

"Oh, so you're planning a next time?" Heidi asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I think I can wait until tonight, but I can't make any promises after that," Hillary grinned.

"I've created a monster!" Heidi laughed.

"No, just set one loose," Hillary grinned in reply. The two lay in each other's arms for quite a while.

"You know, I think we owe Michael a thank you," Heidi said. "Without him we would never have ended up here."

"Maybe once he stops moping," Hillary finally said.

"I knew it!" Heidi cried. "You want him!"

"He's a jerk!" Hillary snapped back.

"And?" her sister asked knowingly. Hillary hesitated a moment longer before answering.

"And if he were less of one I wouldn't mind seeing how that monster of his would feel," she finally admitted.

"Incestuous slut!" Heidi cried.

"It takes one to know one," Hillary replied, kissing her sister soundly. Heidi's tongue slipped into her mouth and she smiled. They were both going to be exhausted in the morning.

12