Brazilian Discovery Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan was back in known territory and she grew sufficiently confident to really give head to Mr. Gupta. She turned her eyes toward Riya and discovered the girl had stopped breathing, fearing Joan's reaction. She licked the whole length of her master's shaft until it popped out of Joan's mouth. Joan smiled to Riya to make her know that she was in command and would accomplish her girly duty to the satisfaction of their boss! Riya seemed relieved and she resumed her normal breath... Joan could feel Mr. Gupta's cock swelling and throbbing in her mouth. It was smeared with Joan's lipstick and she was quite proud of her achievements. Mr. Gupta was already panting : he would surrender soon!

Suddenly, after just a few minutes delay, Mr. Gupta exploded in Joan's mouth. He immediately pushed her away. She fell on her bottom, totally dazed. He just told her : "That's enough, poof! I don't want a queer like you to touch me any more today... Riya is much better than you are : she couldn't live being a man and she had changed her own body to reconcile her inner self with her physical appearance! You never were that straight : you look like a girl, you dress like a girl but your true nature is still being a man! I don't want you to touch me again today, you dirty trannie!

Mr. Gupta took Joan by the elbow and pushed her toward the door, throwing her garments on the floor at her feet and not leaving her time enough to retrieve a proper appearance before throwing her out. Joan was fortunate : the stairwell was empty and she could put on her clothes quietly. When she was about to leave, the door opened again and Riya exited the room quietly... Mr. Gupta kissed her hand as if she was a princess, thanked her for her nice performance and Joan immediately understood what dirty feats her boss had asked from his pet while she was trying to put on back her clothes... Mr. Gupta closed the door behind Riya, just gloating to Joan : "You are still there, scum? What are you expecting now? Should I call for the cops to expel you?"

- No, Master! I just found it difficult to put on back my attire in the dark!

- OK, slut! You have just five minutes to leave and I don't want to see you again before tomorrow afternoon! I want you to be here at 4PM precisely with a new skirt, a short one, for sure and six inches plateau stilettos, no knickers and your ass hole freshly oiled, gaping open and ready to receive my cock but perfectly clean. I want my cock to enter your back passage as easily as if it was slicing through a mass of warm butter! Riya has told me of a local hair dresser. Here is four hundred dollars. I hope it will be enough for the outfit I want you to wear and the hair dyeing Riya suggested me. You might be really fetching in platinum blonde hair, I hope!

So Mr. Gupta now wanted to bugger her. Susan and her friends had frequently ravaged her ass hole with their huge strap on dildos: The mere idea of accepting a real man's cock and especially her boss' there just revolted Joan but she was not in a position to antagonize Mr. Gupta! Joan was desperate but relief came from the least expected person : Riya herself! How a transgender female could help a transvestite man like her?

Riya bent down near Joan's ear and whispered to her :

- I am happy to find you here! I feared you would have left before I was finished with this son of a bitch! Could we meet at your flat?

- Certainly, Riya! Finding a helpful soul would be a nice change for me!

Riya and Joan went out for a joyful tour of the mall. If Joan's hair was to be dyed blonde, she would need new clothes. They finally agreed on a black satin dress with a large bow at her waist that barely covered her crotch. Mr. Gupta would just have to lift the hem of her dress to have a direct access to her ass hole : he would be satisfied at least. They then went to a beauty parlor for adequate make up. The woman clerk advised her to put on a violet choker and matching violet eye shadow. She lengthily explained Joan how to apply it. Then they went to the hair styler to explain him what Riya wanted. He just suggested arranging Joan's hair into a mass of ringlets and Riya settled for it!

On the next day, when Riya and Joan exited the hair dresser's booth, Susan would never have recognized her husband! Instead, she would have discovered a very sexy blonde in very high plateau shoes and an indecently short mini dress in black satin with some lace on a few strategic places with a cinched waist that was an open appeal for rape. Joan instantly adopted a dancing gait that made her hips to dance with each step. Riya applauded : Mr. Gupta will love your new appearance! He may promote you as his new personal secretary : would that interest you?

- Why not? Just I would need to see what Susan might think of it : she is the chief accountant of our company! Would she agree if her husband became her boss' personal secretary and sweet heart???

- God! I may understand the problem!

When Mr. Gupta opened the door of his bedroom, he smiled happily to Riya and Joan: " Joan dear, your hair stylist is a true magician! You look really stunning and after I had enjoyed both of you to my whim, we may finish the night at some dance club if it suits both of you! I am sure that while I will dance with one of you two, the other one won't be left idle for more than a couple of minutes : they have plenty of very good dancers, in Brazil! And they won't accept No as an answer. From what I have heard, you may stay on the dance floor until the closure time!"

Riya had told Joan to open the top buttons of her dress and offer her boss a nice glimpse on her cleavage and Mr. Gupta seemed to enjoy the view he had on Joan's assets. She had always loved her feminized look but Mr. Gupta seemed to be completely mesmerized! He first decided to check whether Joan had followed his instructions. She was told to lift the hem of her dress to offer him a good view on her undies. He had already seen her new dress that met his expectations : a very short one lined with black lace and very high stilettos but then he discovered that she had followed his instructions : her pubes was as bald as a baby's ass cheek. Joan even parted her ass cheeks to reveal her gaping open ass hole. Riya had insisted that she kept a huge dildo up her ass until the last moment. Riya explained their boss she had added a nice glob of K jelly to prepare Joan's ass to receive the biggest intruder. Mr. Gupta seemed satisfied when he inserted one of his fingers into Joan's rectum and found a perfectly lubricated hole... Joan had strictly followed his instructions and her ass hole was ready to receive his cock : it was perfectly clean and ready to have her boss cock slicing it like through a mass of warm butter!

Mr. Gupta pushed Joan over the edge of the bed and freed his cock from the confines of his clothes. He wiggled his buttock until Mr. Gupta's cock found its way into Joan's rectum. They shared a common groan of satisfaction as her boss impaled Joan to the hilt in a single powerful thrust. Joan found again the powerful feeling she had had with Joao, except that the idea of having her boss buggering her with all his strength added gave her a much stronger thrill. It was almost as good as what she had felt the last time she had fucked Susan. Mr. Gupta now owned Joan completely and Joan knew he would make a frequent use of her back passage and Mr. Gupta would insist it would be always available to him. His instructions about it were pristine clear : As long as you stay in my pay roll, I want you never to wear knickers except at the swimming pool, that you shave your body hair thoroughly every day, that you keep your back passage ready to receive my cock at any time, day and night, wherever you are : in my office, at the cafeteria, in a restaurant, a motel or during an inspection with me in one of my plants. You must keep in mind that I own you completely from now on and when you'll be allowed to visit Susan, I will certainly be with you , probably buggering you or her while you take your pleasure with her! You are not to accept any contact with your wife if I am not present! Is that understood, cunt?

Joan felt delirious with pride being addressed by her so virile boss as "cunt" at this moment! She felt ready for much more adventures with Mr. Gupta in the future! She wanted nothing better than being considered as an eminently worthy of being fucked girl by her quite appealing boss! Now she knew how to walk, choose her garments, apply make up, wiggle seductively her hips to attract men's attention : did she really needed anything else?

Joan was enthralled as she felt Mr. Gupta lifting the hem of her dress, exposing her buttocks... Not so long ago, she would have been totally desperate and unable to react. Now she instinctively lifted her bottom from the bed to give her boss a better view on her buttocks. She even turned her head toward her boss, hastily licking her lips to give them a glossy appearance and parting them in the faint hope of having her mouth covered with his. Joan realized she was presently acting like a maid in lust, ready to be covered by a stud, mounted by any stud! She closed her eyes in bliss when Mr. Gupta pushed his hand into her cleavage and she didn't move when he seized the back of her head in his powerful hands. She closed her eyes when he kissed her lips at last and she allowed her tongue to start a long duel in their joined mouths. Joan knew then that her boss had just to issue an order and she would willingly accept to have her cock and balls removed and replaced by a reconstructed vagina! She even would not have to discuss it with Susan : she would understand that she had decided to cover the last steps!

-Good, Joan! Now I think you are ready now!

-Ready for what, Master?

-Ready to become my trusted personal assistant! Would that suit you; Joan? It's a 24/7 job and you would have few occasions to meddle with Susan but you would meet her every day as she spends most of her time in my office!

-I know, Master and you try to knock her up every year! She won't ever have the occasion of having a baby from me!

-With the quantity of female hormones you take every day, I really doubt you may even get a hard on and I don't speak of you getting hard enough to penetrate your wife! You should accept the idea you are no longer a man and won't return to your former state! You won't ever sire a baby, but your main concern will be that YOU will never be able to conceive a baby with me as the father!!!

-That is quite true, Master! I will have to live fully aware of my inadequacy!

-Maybe, I could help you there and have you become legally the mother of Susan's next baby! Would that suit you, Joan?

-Certainly, Master!

-Then you will have to be extremely obedient from now on! My wishes will be your orders and you have better never to oppose my wishes, how strange or offensive they may appear to you!

-I promise you I will never contradict you or try to oppose your decisions, Master!

-Good! When you obtain your MBA, there will be a job for you in my direction. You will be permanently to my beck and call night and day. I also want you to help me to breed Susan on the next occasion! We will make sure she knows it!

-It will be my honor and my pleasure, Master!

-We are going to test immediately your subservience to my wishes : strip down totally naked and join me on my bed, Joan and you, Riya : we are going to play and enjoy together... Joan, you will make me hard and will make me fuck Riya. When I will have cummed, Riya will have to revive me sufficiently so that I could bugger Joan! Both of you will be satisfied and I will see how submissive you are!

Mr. Gupta could be really fiendish and making Joan an accomplice in his own degradation was something he relished! Joan and Riya would soon become pawns totally devoted to his whimsies! Joan hastily removed her dress, just leaving her high heels and her garter belt. She looked really sexy with her long ear rings and her ringlets. She was a bit afraid of Mr. Gupta's reaction when he would discover her totally naked but he complimented her for her beauty and the small size of her cock. Joan blushed but felt proud from the compliment. She knelt at the feet of her Master and started to suck his cock. She had now a good experience of sucking girls or their strap on dildos but she did her best to satisfy Mr. Gupta. She constantly listened to his reactions and when he started to moan and pant, she smiled in pride and took him deeper into her gullet... Her boss finally announced he was about to come. Joan then hastily pulled away and told Riya to continue to take care of Mr. Gupta... Riya straddled her boss, directing his cock toward the entrance of her pussy. It may have been reconstructed but the surgeon had made a splendid job : there were no differences with any girls Joan had ever met...

Mr. Gupta threw his head backwards as the tip of his cock disappeared into Riya's pussy. She started to hop on top of Mr. Gupta's cock, dancing around it just like any woman. Joan's heart was beating in frenzy as she made her fingers into a ring around Mr. Gupta's cock. She wanted to give him more pleasure, hoping he would reward her later when it would be her turn to endure penetration by her boss. Mr. Gupta exploded with a roar of triumph, filling Riya's pussy with his seed. Joan's friend seemed to have enjoyed this bout with her boss just like any girl would have. She had screamed when she had felt his knob swelling in her pussy. Joan wondered whether it was pure fake but Riya later explained her that the sensitive tip of his former cock had been kept and was actively massaged during intromission. Mr. Gupta was giving her true pleasure because he filled her pussy completely... The surgeon had made sure that smaller cocks would never be able to really stimulate her. Riya was stuck with big cocks!

-If someday, you finally decide you to go all the way, Joan, I can promise you ultimate pleasure when you will deal with a sufficiently well hung stallion! Your turn now! Do you want to suck his dick or leave it to me?

Joan had not thought to it : Mr. Gupta's cock was still covered with his slimy geez. She was ready to tell Riya to do it but Mr. Gupta thought otherwise : he wanted Joan to make him hard again so that he could enter her own back passage! Joan was now so deeply tamed that she hastily bent down to start to pleasure her master! She continued until he ordered her to stop and assume the position he explained her. She dutifully spread out her ass cheeks to facilitate his entry as much as she could. She tried to relax her anal sphincter. She felt a pressure developing against her ring and she pushed back toward her Master. He was beaming with pleasure finding how submissive she was.

Being buggered felt much easier than what Joan had expected : she just emitted a long moan as Mr. Gupta's whole shaft disappeared into her tight opening! It was done just as it had been with Joao when he had buggered her for the first time. The only difference was that Mr. Gupta was far better endowed than Joao had been but her Master's instructions of keeping her ass hole perfectly lubricated had certainly helped as much as keeping a huge dildo into her anus to prepare it for entry. When Mr. Gupta had unloaded in her back passage, he stayed a few minutes inside Joan's ass before pulling out just to show her how deeply he controlled her now, He told Riya to clean his manhood and she complied without protesting...

- Thanks Riya, I am looking forward having you two at my permanent disposal in my office but I will also invite my dear friend Leena and her husband Peter, just for the pleasure of having him lick clean my cock just coming out of your three asses. It will be dirty and disgusting for him but I love humiliating him. I intend to shame him quite often!

12