Brazilian Discovery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They returned to their seats and fell asleep, the two girls with their heads on the man's shoulders. The other passengers who ventured to the back of the plane threw him envious glances of having two buxom girls tenderly pressed against him! Barbara had taken the seat on his left and he kept rummaging under her skirt. Like Joan, she had chosen not to wear undies. She parted her legs as wide as she could to give him total leeway to reach her pussy. He plunged almost immediately three fingers in her fuck hole and she moaned as he stretched her out. Joan was on his left and he was in an awkward position to give her the same treatment : he just put his hand on her knee and rubbed the inner side of her thigh under her skirt!

The rest of the travel was mostly uneventful with the two girls enjoying the company of Pedro Almagro. He had always an anecdote on Brazilian history to tell to Joan who learned more in a few hours about this country than she had had reading books on it during the previous months! She felt now really at ease with Pedro, a girl chatting with a nice and quite handsome guy! She also felt really sorry she would never be able to offer him what he most ostensibly desired : a dripping wet pussy for his cock!

Rio International airport (named Antônio Carlos Jobim after a famous Brazilian musician) is located in the Northern part of Rio. A limousine was waiting for Barbara with a black driver in black suit, with a black cap and white gloves. Joan realized that Barbara was really important when the driver spoke to her with the most obsequious politeness. Barbara just interrupted him when he addressed to her as Lady Gilberto...

- Joao, I want you to address me from now on as Lady Barbara! Never even mention the name of my future ex-husband!

- As you want, Lady Barbara! Just using your family name was more formal!

- Then you may use the name of my father, de Almeira, but only with strangers!

Joao nodded and glanced toward Joan. Barbara caught his gaze and smiled!

- That's true, Joao! I forgot to present you my new friend, Joan! She came to my help when I was in a deep sorrow and I am immensely grateful for her to have cared for me. She will stay in my house as long as she wants! She is a student for a year in Brazil but I am sure I could find a nice guy for her and make her stay in our marvelous country!

Barbara reached for her cell phone.

- Sorry, I must phone to my advogado! ... Yes! Here is Barbara Gilberto, I would like to speak to Senhor Galbaro! It's very urgent with top priority!... Yes, my dear friend! I just arrive from Europe! I'm on the way home... I want you to arrange for my divorce, as fast as possible! Yes...We were vacationing in England when I found my husband fucking a maid from the hotel. I took a few pictures and made a scandal there to be sure to have a few witnesses. I don't expect that my husband will argue! It might be really bad for his real Estate firm!... No! I don't want to have anything to do with him any more!

When she had arranged a meeting with her barrister, Barbara told Joao to make a small tour of Rio for the benefit of Joan. The English girl was fascinated by the legendary beaches of Copacabana and Ipanema. They were plenty of very pretty girls and extremely handsome men walking, jogging or practicing various sports. Barbara laughed when Joan told her of her surprise.

- Brazilian people are extremely concerned by their appearance : slim and beautiful is extremely fashionable : I exercise two hours a day, sometimes more and if there is still an improvement to be made on me, there are many aesthetic surgeons that can enhance my body : I have modified my nose and my chin and enhanced my breasts. I think that a hormonal treatment would help a shemale like you, Joan!

Joan was mesmerized : how would Barbara know that she was a transvestite! Barbara smiled at her confusion!

- Elementary, my dear : you have extremely feminine curves but I detected this morning a fine stubble on your lips and your muscles are bulging, in a resolutely not feminine way. You have hair growing on your arms. So you had to be an un-castrated male even though your voice, your appearance and your ways appear quite womanly!

- That's right, Barbara! I prefer you to know it before we arrive at your home! Perhaps you could drop me at my boarding house!

- Why, Joan? I already knew you were a transvestite when I offered you to live at my home. We have here some of the best specialists in the world. I will arrange a meeting for you as soon as possible if you want!

- I don't want to...

- Don't worry, pet! They will just tell you what can be done for you and you'll take the ultimate decision : you aren't my slave, remember it, Joan!

The driver pressed a button and a gate opened automatically in front of the car. The car stopped in front of a rich house. The chauffeur opened Barbara's door and she went in with Joan following her. She was dumbfounded by the lavish decoration of the house. Joan wanted to take the wallets but Barbara told her to leave that job to the chauffeur and the house maids.

- Both of us need a long soak in a scented bath, dear but before I show you your suite, we have to discuss a little bit, just to point out what I expect from you, Joan!

- OK, Barbara, or Mrs Barbara, as you want!

- Barbara will suit me perfectly. Just if we have a formal outing, you may call me Mrs de Almeira! I am the heir of an old aristocratic family from Portugal! I will present you as a distant cousin from England, Joan Riva!

- What do you expect from me, exactly?

- First, I want everybody to think you are really a girl. I want you to go to your school and do your homework but I want you to act like a Brazilian girl : exercise daily, sculpt your body to make it as slender as you can, wear fashionable clothes to honor me and my household, be elegant and good mannered, go to parties like girls of your age, dance with guys. I will pay for all expenses!

- No problem, but what will be my duties?

- Simply to share a few moments with you. I really enjoy your company! Just keep secret that you are a transvestite but don't give people the idea you are a dyke, either! I would be suspect, too! I would then like you to flirt more or less publicly with a few handsome guys of the Rio high society and let them fondle your body freely even if you deny them to use your pussy! They will fancy you even more and it will be a perfect screen for me to find a suitable boyfriend to replace my husband!

Then Barbara showed Joan the suite she had chosen for her guest : it was larger that the whole flat where Joan lived with Susan. The bedroom itself was a square of twenty feet with an adjoining bathroom and a lush dressing that could receive one hundred dresses, an other hundred of skirts, vests and mountains of shoes, undies and nighties. Joan's whole wardrobe would never fill a tenth of the cupboards!

- Don't worry, pet! In a year, all these drawers, cupboards and shelves will be too small for you. I will make you into an experienced fashion victim! Your family in England will never recognize you!

One thing was certain : neither Mr Gupta nor Susan would have imagined he would spend his first night in Rio in such a room : a King size bed, with a large canopy with thick red hanging drapes all around. The bed ceiling was in massive mahogany with red leather upholstery. Barbara showed her that the bed was perfectly sound proof when completely closed. Barbara sneered : you could scream for help and nobody would come to your rescue while I rape you. It's the bed traditionally used for wedding nights in my family!

The bathroom was equally lush with gold plated faucets and shower head. Barbara showed Joan a secluded cupboard in the base of the bed with a variety of whips, straps, dildos, blindfolds, restraints, nipple clamps and even chains. She let the drawer open and led Joan to the bathroom. The tub was very large, quite adequate to receive two people or maybe three! Barbara asked her guest to prepare a bath for both of them while she fetched nighties for both of them. She giggled when she left the room. Joan was busy making sure that the bath was of even temperature, with the correct quantity of bath salts, essential oils and the ideal volume of foam.

Barbara came back soon after. She had left the nighties in the antechamber. Joan helped her to take off all her garments. Barbara insisted for her guest to remove her clothes at the same rate. Barbara rubbed the tip of her fingers on Joan's skin, pointing out the presence of a fine stubble on Joan's chin and a few hairs on her arms and pussy.

- I will remove it all before you enter our bath, Joan. I intend to enjoy your body all this night without being bothered by these obnoxious hairs!

Barbara started to shave expertly Joan's body! Her expert fingers eradicated all traces of hair on her lips, on her pussy, her armpits, her legs and her arms. In a few minutes, any hair out of her head had disappeared to Barbara's satisfaction: Then she soaped completely Joan's body, marveling at the cleverness of his cock cage that perfectly hid his cock. Joan had freed it for the occasion and the two girls enjoyed a common shower. Then Barbara played with Joan's cock for a few minutes before she told her playmate that it was her turn to make Joan cum! She put on a long and huge strap on dildo and Barbara instantly knew what she was required to do. She walked to a seat and placed her belly on top of it with her arms and legs curled around the chair legs.

- I'm ready, Barbara! Would you tie my ankles and wrists to the chair!

- Is it necessary, Joan?

- I prefer it that way!

- In these conditions...

Joan was soon tightly tied to the chair, totally unable to move! Barbara offered the tip of her dildo to Joan's mouth who started to slobber all about it. When Barbara was sure it was sufficiently lubed, she turned around Joan and presented the tip of the dildo to her back passage but she made no moves to push into the tight channel. The situation made Joan unquiet :

- What are you waiting for, Barbara? Skewer my tight ass, please!.But do it slowly, please. The dildo is bigger than anything I'm used to!

- You are in no position to tell me what I should do! I will fuck you WHEN I decide and HOW hard I want!

Barbara kissed Joan hard, soothing the fear she had just instilled in her new friend. She enjoyed terrifying girls like Joan although she would never have inflicted her actual pain! Her tongue imperiously darted in the tied girl's mouth, deep. She couldn't fight the intruder. Barbara broke the kiss, and Joan seemed confused. Barbara's hands were on her hips reassuringly. She bent her knees to better position her dildo to slip it into Joan's back passage. She guided her artificial cock against her anus and felt the tip enter Joan. Slowly, she filled her, gradually working more of her long dildo into Joan who screamed aloud :

- Barbara! It's so good!

- When you'll wear a really tight corset that compresses your belly, it will feel even better, luv! I know an old corset maker who is an artist. You'll have to rectify all your dresses and skirts for your new hour glass body! With a body fitting outfit and really high heels, you'll be a real knockout when we go shopping with plenty of nice boys vying for your attention. There are plenty of luxury clothes, fashion and sophisticated clothes shops! After a short visit on the streets of Ipanema and Leblon, all the clothes you brought from England will feel dull, outdated and barely good enough to wear when you are repainting a gate!

Under the unrelenting assault from Barbara, Joan retaliated by pushing back to her new friend, drawing the dildo even deeper into her bowels! Slowly they worked up a rhythm, pressing their bodies against each other. The dildo was unyielding and Joan was tireless. During more than one entire hour, the two of them pushed and pulled in a frenzy, their bodies slapping wildly against each other. Barbara finally kissed Joan :

- Now, please, I want to see you cum, Joan!

Joan's cock exploded at this injunction, with cum splattering against the wall. Barbara scooped the thick cream in her hands, touched it with the tip of her tongue.

- You are tasting quite good, Joan! If you were a true man, I would have enjoyed making you cum deep in my throat!

Barbara offered her soiled hand to Joan's mouth. She didn't feel offended by Barbara telling her she wasn't a true man : it had been her own conclusion when he had seen Mr Gupta fucking Susan without any reaction. Joan licked his own semen and swallowed it all!!! He knew it was just the beginning and the two girls would play together late in the night!

12