Big Flipping Deal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think she'd be happy." Lindsey's eyes searched mine thoughtfully - then took on a mischievous look. "But let's hope she's not watching now, or she'll get a real shock when you peel me out of my clothes here in a minute.

I laughed and kissed her again and eased us both to the waiting softness of the comforter atop my mattress. Her lips toyed and tussled with mine as I ran a hand down her taut stomach to the buttons of her skirt.

Lacing both hands in my hair, she moaned at each fastener I undid, until I had the buttons all open and slid down the short zipper underneath them. Then she reached down to the skirt and lifted her hips and shimmied out of it, leaving her in just panties and a t-shirt.

"We should get further up on the bed," I said, teasing the waistband of her panties with my fingers.

"You should get further out of your clothes."

We didn't move just yet, though. Her hand tugged my shirt up out of my pants. Mine worked its way down the front panel of her underwear. She bit her lip as my middle finger arrived at her pubic arch and brushed the swelling, firm flesh beyond it.

Tracing the upper circumference of her cock-root, I said, "I want to cross some lines with you, Lindsey Moss. That way we'll both have less to freak out about. What do you think?"

She nodded.

"Plus," I continued, "I'm pretty sure it'll be fun."

She grinned, then gasped as I let my hand slide farther down to fully cup her engorged rod through the panties' silky fabric. After so much kissing and unbuttoning, I was already seriously hard, and the sound and feel of her excitement threatened to make me burst my pants. I gripped her with just my fingertips and stroked them up and down along her length, making her pulse and strain against the cloth.

"That feels goood," she breathed. "Oh, it feels so good ..."

"It feels good to me, too," I said, rubbing and then squeezing and then rubbing some more.

"Ohh, Nick ..." She writhed the rest of the way onto the bed, coaxing me with her as she went. "You're not just saying that, are you?"

"Huh-uh." I shook my head. The heat and rigidity of her erection in my hand had sparks tickling down my backbone. "It seems kind of stupid that I didn't realize this before, but I've enjoyed stroking a cock almost every day since I was a teenager, and it's really pretty neat even when it's not mine."

"Mmmm." She let her eyes close and ground herself up into my palm.

"And do you know what I tried several times and could never quite manage, back in my teens?"

Her hips moved rhythmically in response to my touch. "What's that?"

"Sucking my own dick."

"Ha!" She stopped and her eyes came open and she grinned. "You naughty boy!"

"Yeah," I said, continuing to massage her through her panties. "I was paranoid it would make me gay, but I realized when I was sitting masturbating one day that it wasn't that far from my mouth to my tip, and every once in a while for the next year or two, I'd try to bend and strain and get down there. The closest I ever got was being able to stick my tongue out and lick the head, or barely brush it with my lips. And fuck, did that ever give me a sore neck and back the next day."

"You should have kept trying," she said, letting her hips roll again. "If you stretch and limber yourself up long enough, it works. I used to be able to get a couple of inches in my mouth. It was heaven. You're right about the neck strain, though."

"Anyway, now I could find out what it's like without straining."

"Oh god, really? Are you sure?"

"Yeah." In fact, my chest filled up with carnal heat at the thought of it.

"Well, you can't find out in those clothes. Let's get naked."

I sat up and pulled my polo shirt over my head, then undid my belt and pants and slipped them off, underwear along with them, socks following the rest about two seconds later. Lindsey just lay on her back and watched, smiling, one arm casually draped in an arc across the comforter over her head.

"Better?" I asked, settling beside her again with my hard-on out and alert. She ran a hand down my chest and stomach and past my pubic curls to take hold of me.

"Yes," she said, lazily pumping my shaft. "But now you need to get me out of mine too."

Since she made no move to sit up, I put my hand on her stomach and slowly gathered the cloth there in my grip, moving it toward her sternum, then tugging with a bit more force to get it past her bra and breasts. As I held it bunched together above her cleavage, she rolled onto her side to face me, then farther to press against me until I moved with her, onto my back, letting her straddle my thighs, still milking me one-handed as she leaned down for a kiss. I ran my hands up and around the soft musculature of her back, finding the catch of her bra and unhooking it. She sat up enough and I followed her enough to maneuver her sleeve and free arm out of her bra-strap. Then she switched hands to keep working my erection while I got her other arm loose. Ducking her head, she let me pull the shirt up and over it, her long, blond hair gliding free of the neck to dangle down all around her face and her shoulders and then my face and shoulders as she leaned her torso forward, bare and lovely, to let her breasts swing low against my chest.

"I'm having a hard time letting go of this," she said with her nose touching mine and her hand tight and sensual around my cock. "Is it okay if I slide down and give you a few pointers before we take my panties off and show you what you missed by not being a more persistent teenager?"

I gave her a quick smooch and said, "Sure."

"Good."

As she crept backward, her breasts and hair trailed silkily down my body, leaving my skin tingling in their wake. She kept her grip securely around my shaft, and when her chest drew even with my crotch, she tipped my cockhead back and forth so that it parted and slipped between her swaying breasts.

"Mmm," I said. "I like these pointers so far. But I think you'll have to keep demonstrating that one for a bit, because I haven't quite figured out how to manage it."

Lindsey laughed, flicked my tip several more times between her tits, and then crawled farther down. With a lick to the underbelly of my dick, she said, "Pointer number one is, don't try to deep-throat the first cock you suck. Having a partner gag or barf on your shlong is highly unromantic. Well, it is for me. I'm sure there's someone who's into that."

I doubted this was the time to mention practicing on bratwursts the week before. "No deep-throating. Check. What's pointer number two?"

Grinning, she gave me another lick. "Well, you're a guy, so pointer number two is easy. If you think you'd like someone to do it to you, give it a whirl. Like this."

She dropped her mouth down around my crown, lips coming to rest on her own encircling fingers. Keeping her eyes on mine, she flicked her tongue up and down, right where the glans and shaft met. To start with, the pressure stayed light and the movements slow. But as she watched me, each slide of her tongue tip grew bolder, and then quicker, and quicker still. Her wrist gently bent and unbent at its own pace, tick-tocking the skin of my shaft one direction and then the other, lavishing sensation on the erectile flesh within.

"Holy cow, Lindsey," I said. She lifted off and smiled, then went back to work on my already-hyperstimulated dick. "Fuck, that's fantastic."

Closing her eyes, she bobbed down, mouth trailing her hand, then leading it back up. With each trip, she dove farther and I breathed faster. Then, just as that glandular sizzle began in my nuts, she pulled up and off.

"Pointer number three is to give yourself an occasional break so you don't wear out your jaw." She tilted her head and puckered her lips to glide them high and low along my ready-to-burst hard-on, the pressure just too light to put me over the edge. Even so, each trip of her lips moved me closer by the width of a single nerve ending.

Just as I started to moan, she pulled away and waggled my cock in her grasp.

"So ... ready to give it a try?"

I groaned, panting as orgasm floated to a halt with its toes right at the line of explosion. Lindsey's playful expression said all I had to do was ask, and she'd stop teasing and finish me off. But she also looked hungry, and hopeful.

I remembered the thrill and taboo of those youthful attempts I'd made to get my mouth all the way down to my cock. Something in Lindsey's eyes made me think of that tense, urgent, excited struggle - and the tantalizing electricity of near success the times I'd managed to lick the tip or brush my lips against it.

"Okay," I said, sitting up. "Let's switch around."

"Really?" She beamed up at me, her chin propped on one hand and my dick still grasped in the other. From my new angle, I had a terrific view of her naked back and panty-clad bottom, then her long legs, bent at the knees and crossed at the ankles, toes pointed skyward.

"Yeah, really," I said. "But you'd better hurry before your ass distracts me."

She grinned and wiggled it, then snaked her way up beside me and rolled onto her back, slipping her thumbs into the elastic of her panties and stripping them off over her tucked-up legs in one quick motion. When she stretched back out, I put a hand on her tummy and let it rise and fall with her breathing. One of her pinkies went between her teeth, just the tip. Then she raised the hand to my shoulder and grazed her nails down my arm.

"I'm feeling super-shy about this right now," she said. She'd left one knee up so that the thigh partly blocked my view of her semi-erect cock. "So promise me ... if you think it's gross, don't feel like you have to keep going. We can fuck or frot or something and I'll be fine."

I leaned down and kissed her, rubbing her belly with the hand I still had there.

"You think you're shy about it," I said, eyebrow up. "I guarantee you, you've got nothing on me. But unless I suck at sucking and can't get you there, I'm going to keep going until you squirt. That's the only promise I'll make."

"Well ... okay," she said. She lowered her leg and I looked at her fully-revealed and rising, swelling erection, pale and clean and asserting itself there at the low, soft, feminine end of her abdomen.

I swallowed - noticeably, I'm sure - then eased myself lower along her form. As I went, Lindsey crawled backward to nestle into the pillows at the head of the bed, peering at me through narrowed eyes with one lip sucked between her teeth.

Lying there beside her, up on one elbow, my hand still on the near side of her stomach, I watched her arousal proceed without any direct stimulation on my part. Higher and stiffer she rose, heartbeat by heartbeat. Something about the process fascinated me and also sparked my ego with a sense of being wanted - desired. I moved over between her legs so I could see her face, her eyes. They looked as excited as the pinkish monolith that now stood full-height mere inches in front of my lips. My cock straightened potently against the mattress, turned on by the fact that I turned her on - and by the anticipation of what she would look and sound like in a moment when I got things started.

I moved my hand to gently encircle her root with a thumb and forefinger.

"Hnnn ..." she said, lip still tucked between her teeth. When I shifted the hand up to surround her with my grip, her teeth parted and the lip popped out and she let it hang low and sensually loose, as if forgotten in the vaporous heat of the moment.

I moved forward and in, forward and in, until my own lower lip contacted my thumb, millimeters from her engorged flesh, which I felt swell even harder in my grasp at the same time I saw the tip expand. I let my breath flow out through my open mouth until she gasped.

"Oh god, Nick, that's so hot."

I grinned and tilted her between my lips. Something wet and thick rolled onto my lower lip. I swiped it with my tongue, hitting her tiny, sensitive slit in the process.

"Oh ..."

The taste of precum drifted up into my mouth, salty and subtle and shocking at the same time because it wasn't my own. But it was good, and I sealed my lips to the very end of her and squeezed with my hand and was rewarded with another thick bead disgorged from her cock and sipped in and across my tongue.

"Hhohhh fuuuck ..." Lindsey squirmed so that her tip pressed into the embrace of my lips and bumped the teeth beyond them. I didn't think it was voluntary or that she meant to thrust her way in, but I opened my jaw up wide anyway and let her whole head slip into my mouth.

"Ah. Ahh ..."

If I hadn't been watching the blue bliss in her eyes and the trembling of her parted lips, a second or even third thought might have stampeded through my brain right then. I'm pretty orally fixated, and I get off on sucking a woman's tongue or nipple or clit between my lips. But this thing was huge in comparison, and the feel and taste of it left no doubt what I had in my mouth.

How I might have reacted under any other circumstances, though, I'll never know ... because Lindsey's expression made it one of the most amazing things I'd ever done.

Hungry to make that look last, I eased my hand down along her rigidity and followed it with my lips - first a centimeter, then an inch. As more of her cock joined the soft, full bulb inside my mouth, awareness filtered into my brain through every one of my senses. Intimately and vividly, I felt how thin and mobile the skin of her shaft was and how differently the flesh within it compared to anything I'd had in my mouth before - hard without being boney, textured despite the smoothness of the skin that surrounded it. At the same time, the musky scent of her crotch and the sweaty, salty, preseminal flavors of her dick and its slick leakage mixed together and invaded my head. Faint, breathy gasps seduced my ears, and the brilliant beauty of her face and form left me dazzled.

"More," she whispered. "Oh, Nick, please ... more ..."

A smile tried its best to ruin the seal my lips had around her as I went another inch down, halfway to her root and with my mouth now almost entirely full of cock. The tactile complexity blew my mind: her skin and vascular flesh within the ring of my lips; the helmet and rim of her glans against my tight-sucked inner cheeks; the two kinds of curves nestled in the valley I made of my tongue, u-shaped along her shaft and rising at the back to embrace the bulge of her tip. Every part of my mouth sensed her in its own way, and every part of her cock had its own distinctive feel.

Fuck, this is really a charge.

"More," she repeated, head tilted down to let her eyes flash at me. Her hands reached up to caress her nipples, stroking them, circling the areolas with a fingertip, trapping them for gentle, teasing tugs.

I made it another inch down before I felt her reaching no-no territory at the back of my throat. Anything further would strike my gag reflex. Having my nose so close to her belly and my lips so close to her root put a burn of frustration into me.

Really need to make her teach me how to deep-throat, I thought. But that would have to wait for some other night.

Still going slow, still keeping my cheeks sucked in, I pulled back with my neck and let her slide out until I felt the heel of her mushroom top hit the inside of my lips. I followed my mouth with my hand, letting the damp slickness of spit coat my grip as I went.

Lindsey stuck a finger in her mouth and then returned it to her nipple as I inched my way forward again.

"Yes ... so hot. Oh, that's good."

All the way down again, I feathered my tongue beneath her.

"Yes, mmm ..."

As if her vocal encouragement and the look in her eyes weren't enough, the surging response of her dick within my mouth told me I must be doing pretty well so far. Inundated with the sensory clues of her pleasure, something inside me switched from the total absorption of this crazy new experience to a driving desire to hear her moan louder, see her eyes roll up in her head, and feel her engorge and explode in my mouth.

I gave a slow, steady bob that made her shiver. Then I followed it with another, and then another, and faster.

"Oh, yes - that's it, baby. Oh - oh, yes ..."

Her hand came around to the back of my neck and her hips rolled - languidly fucking my mouth as it slipped its way along her. So far, I didn't feel any need for pointer number three, so I stayed wrapped around her, working my neck in time with her thrusts, snaking my tongue side-to-side every trip or two she made over its surface. As we accelerated, the sloshing noise of oral sex vibrated its way louder and louder from my mouth straight through flesh and bone to my ears until it roared and sloshed directly into my brain.

"Damn, Nick," Lindsey gasped. "It's so good ... uhh, so good ... do you - want to - turn around so I can - get you too?"

"Nn-nh," I hummed around her with a light shake of my head. I could see in her face and hear in her voice and even feel in her dick that orgasm wasn't far off for her - and I wanted it.

She didn't argue. Instead, she pressed her lips together and made a high-pitched "hmmm" and then clenched her jaw and let her breath hiss through her teeth.

That's it, I thought as she clutched the back of my head and thrust up from the mattress harder and faster. Come on.

The familiar ache of too-long-in-the-dentist's-chair appeared at the hinge of my jaw - not bad yet, but growing. I sucked harder and lashed my tongue, getting a flow of precum as my reward on her next stroke out.

"Nh - nh - "

Yes, Linds, come on ...

"Nh - hn - ah ..." She hammered my mouth with every sound she made. "Ohh ... mmmm ..."

My jaw hurt in earnest now, but I concentrated on the feel of her pumping in and out through my circled fingers and past my lips, and on the telltale tremble in the muscles of her face.

"Ah ... ah ..."

Her lips gaped and I saw her eyes turn upward.

"UHHH!"

Cum flooded my mouth.

"Nng - oh - ooh - "

I clamped down tight with my hand and mouth both, swallowing to move her bitter, silky spatterings from my tongue as quickly as I could. It surprised me how feather-light each gush of semen felt against the sensitive flesh of my mouth, and also how subtly each swell and throb of her cock moved my lips and tongue. The powerful jolts I knew from my own orgasms didn't transfer at all to my receptive mouth, which got only a quick, modest pulsing.

The taste was awful.

But the look on Lindsey's face and the sound she let out and the grip of her hand in my hair made a little acrid flavor more than bearable.

"Oaah - Nick - fuck - "

With a shuddering, slackening tempo, her dick spouted and then spilled and then trickled its load of fluid ecstasy across my tongue and down my throat - until, with a panting gasp, she collapsed into the pillows behind her, loose and limp. Her hand went from clutching to caressing my hair, then fell to her side palm up and gave a little twitch.

"Whoo," she said, eyes closed. I pulled off of her dwindling erection and massaged my jaw.

"Okay for a first time?" I asked.

Her lids swung open to hit me with pure blue adoration. "Oh my god, yes."

Grabbing my shoulders, she pulled me toward her for an emphatic kiss, open-mouthed and heavy on the tongue. I felt as flooded with appreciation and affection as my mouth had felt moments before, receiving her fountain of delighted ejaculate. Something in the way she probed past my lips told me she could taste her own sexual release and wanted to share my experience of it. I kissed her back with as much of the same fervor as I could manage.