Ask Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry watched as Helen lowered her body slowly, and he groaned when he felt the snug ring just inside her lips squeezing his cock head. Helen raised up then, but immediately lowered her body over his cock, and when it slipped past that snug place, she sighed and kept pushing down until she was sitting on his thighs.

Harry felt her passage contract a little and then relax as Helen started riding his cock.

Her breasts were swaying gently and Harry couldn't resist stroking them and then lightly pinching Helen's nipples. She made a low moan when he did, and he saw her tummy tighten up and then roll. He pinched harder and Helen gasped and made two quick strokes over his cock.

She seemed to open a little then, and when her passage tightened up again, Harry felt wet warmth stream down his cock and over his balls. He pulled on both Helen's nipples, and it happened again. After he did it a third time, Helen dropped down on her hands and started rocking her body over his cock a lot faster, fast enough she was taking Harry to the edge way too fast. When he whispered to ask her to slow down, Helen poked her right nipple into his face and whispered, "Can't. I'm almost there".

Harry got in two firm sucks to Helen's nipple before she threw back her head and her thighs started to shake. She cried out softly, "Oh God, now Harry", and then collapsed on his chest with her body rocking over his cock so fast there was no way he could hold out. He groaned and thrust up as the first spurt flew out of his cock and inside Helen. She didn't slow down even a little and she was making little mewing cries. Harry's cock spurted again, then again, and Helen was still shaking and grinding her lips into the base of his cock.

Helen did stop shaking after a while, but Harry felt her passage contract and then relax over the next couple of minutes or so. When Helen raised back up on her arms, she giggled.

"Wow."

Harry chuckled.

"Yeah, I know. Do you suppose it means anything?"

Helen kissed him, another open mouth kiss, and then nestled her cheek against his and whispered, "I know it means I want to do it again."

"It seems like we should be dating if we're going to keep doing it."

Helen tried to raise up and then stroke down over his cock again, but it slipped out. She chuckled.

"Damn...I wanted to keep it in. I guess I'll have to wait a while, huh?'

"Yeah, about an hour. Wanna go have dinner? It could be our first date."

Helen raised up and grinned.

"Do I get to fuck you again after that?"

"If that's what you want."

"Let's go to Burger King then. It'll take two hours to eat in a restaurant."

That night in his bed and after Helen had ridden his cock until he came so hard he forgot to breathe, he stroked Helen's side.

"I have to ask this, Helen. You're so much different now. What changed?"

"Nothing. I've always been this way. It's just that when you live in a small town everybody knows what everybody else is doing. If I'd dated any of the local guys and this happened, everybody would know. I was going crazy until you bought the paper. I'd made up my mind to quit and go look for a job in a large city where I could just be me. When I saw you, I decided I'd stay and see what happened.

"When you didn't look at me, it was frustrating. I tried low cut tops, tight tops, I even didn't wear a bra one day, but you still didn't notice me. That's when I wrote to Carol."

Helen tried to stroke her lips over his cock then, but it slipped out and she giggled.

"Damn. There it goes again. In the end, it worked out like I hoped it would, well, except that you get soft really fast."

Harry chuckled.

"There's not much I can do about that."

Helen rolled to his side then and put her arm over his chest.

"Harry, I don't care if this is all it is. If it could be more, I'd like it to be, but if this is all you want, I can live with that."

Harry thought for a few moments about what Helen had just said. He didn't know what he wanted now. Before she'd been an employee, a very good employee, but he hadn't been able to see anything except that. Now...well, he was learning about the real Helen, and he liked what he was learning.

"Well, Helen, let's do what you did with me. Let's just see how it goes."

}|{

How it went was Harry took Helen to dinner every Friday night after work and they stayed at his house for the night. On Saturday, they'd sleep in and then have lunch somewhere in Bagley, the city where he'd gone to watch women at the mall. They'd go to the same mall sometimes and sometimes just walk down the street of the business district and find a shop Helen wanted to see.

On Saturday night, they'd have dinner in Bagley and then come back to his house. Sunday night, Harry would take Helen home to her house, and they'd spend another hour together because he didn't want to go home and she didn't want him to leave her.

After that first night, Helen started answering the questions that came for Carol, and nobody noticed the difference. Helen didn't have a degree in social work, but like Harry figured, she had a very practical way of thinking about things. Once in a while, somebody would write that Carol had helped her make her life better. Helen was happy when that happened.

She was happier yet, when, six months later, Harry asked her to marry him.

"You mean like really married, with rings and everything?"

Harry smiled.

"That's the only married I know about."

"Will I still get to work for you?"

"No, I think we'll promote you to part owner and reporter. I can't have my wife just doing the accounting and arranging articles into columns."

}|{

The New Holland Chronicle still exists, though Harry and Helen now own The Bagley Times too. Harry bought The Bagley Times when the owner's kids didn't want anything to do with the newspaper business because they said the Internet was replacing newspapers. The Bagley Times has a staff of six reporters and three men to run the printing press, and prints the newspaper daily instead of weekly. When Maurice said he was retiring, Harry started printing The New Holland Chronicle on The Bagley Times presses, and he hired Stephanie Adams to do the accounting and layout work. Stephanie does that work on her computer and then emails it to the print shop at The Bagley Times.

Harry's office is in Bagley now and Helen uses his old office at The New Holland Times. It's just her and Stephanie, but they get along well, and the people of New Holland still like having a paper that tells them about New Holland instead of mostly the national news. Helen is pretty busy what with running The New Holland Times and answering questions for the "Ask Carol" column. Harry started printing that column in The Bagley Times too, and now they get about twenty letters or emails every day.

Last Friday night, Helen said she got an odd letter to Carol in the mail. Harry asked her why it was odd.

"Well, she asked if men liked giving oral sex to women and if it was normal that she liked it."

"What are you going to tell her?"

Helen smiled.

"That depends on you. Do men really like doing that?"

Harry grinned.

"You should already know that answer to that question."

"I take it that means yes?"

"Well, if the woman enjoys it. Do you?"

"I don't remember because it's been a whole week since we did it that way. Maybe you need to show me again. I wouldn't want to give her the wrong advice."

}|{

In that Friday's paper, Carol wrote,

Dear Lucy,

I can honestly say oral sex is really great and my husband loves to please me that way. He was a little hesitant at first, but now it's part of our regular foreplay. Just ask him to try. I think you'll find he'll love it, and you'll have a whole new way for him to show you he loves you.

Carol