An Open Marriage Ch. 11 - 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan says "I'd love to if you aren't still mad at me."

I say "Joan, I took my anger out on your ass so I'm fine. I enjoyed spanking, paddling and flogging you for the cum trick."

She laughed. "Well, I didn't exactly hate it myself."

The other two look at me. Vanessa says "You did all that to her?"

I said "Well, I got her to admit that the cum trick was her idea. So I made her pay for it. Aren't you lucky it wasn't your idea, honey? I don't think you would have like the punishment. I think Joan kind of enjoyed it. Joan?"

She blushes. She says "Yeah, I did enjoy it. I didn't enjoy the special paddle though until I saw the results. I like being marked by you with your name." I laugh. She says "I also kind of like this badge of courage I have on my face. If I could sleep with it on and not get it all over everything, I'd leave it on." It's almost 1am now.

Vanessa says "Joan if you're staying, go wash your face."

Joan says "Awww, okay." Joan gets up and goes to the bathroom.

Vanessa says "Sue, did you get anything special from my husband?"

Sue says "No, Vanessa. Just his name on both my butt cheeks like you did."

I say "I know she didn't have anything to do with the cum thing so I didn't punish her for it. She told me she even argued against it. By the way, only MY ladies got my name on their butts, well including my sub. You know, Maria got the worst punishment."

Vanessa says "Why?"

I say "Because I felt she should have protected me by grabbing the condom and swallowing the contents herself. I punished her pretty severely because she didn't think to do that. She got thirty smacks on her ass with my hand. She also got the thirty hits by the crop to find out Joan was the one who dumped the cum. I also found out who was holding my head by threatening that I would make her ass bleed if she didn't tell me. I ask her if she still wanted to be my sub. If she did she needed to let me know by asking for the hits with the special paddle. She got the two hits with the paddle AND she also asked to have my name on her stomach. She asked that I hit her pretty hard on her stomach with that special paddle so it would show well."

Vanessa says "Wow! You are actually becoming a true Dom, aren't you?"

I say "Well, maybe with her and maybe with Joan. Don't cross the Dom. I wish I would have known about Adriana helping to hold my head before I let her go home. I may get back at her later."

Vanessa French kisses me and says "I sure won't cross the Dom again."

Sue French kisses me and says "Me neither."

Joan comes out of the bathroom all clean. We all use the bathroom and jump into bed. It's Sue, Vanesssa, me and then Joan, all spooning. Joan kisses my ear and whispers in my ear that she loves me and she thanks me for forgiving her. I tell them all I love them. They all tell me they love me.

To be continued...