Aisha in Venice Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad continued, "There are faster tests, but I really want to be sure! And when Sue will arrive for her first breeding session. I just hope that it will be as easy as with you!"

"May I ask a question, Master? I know that you want to train Umer to become a perfect cuckold but what is your interest in Sue's husband?"

"I just want to control her and her husband completely as I've done with Umer and you! I had ordered Sue not to have any sexual relations for three months as a proof of my power on her and Jack, her husband, has taken her by force. It wasn't an actual rape and she had enjoyed it. She should have fought with more energy! I wanted to teach both of them a lesson. Being bred by her boss with her husband knowing it was the perfect solution, in my opinion! Sue will understand that I never joke about sex and Jack will fear me, for quite evident reasons!" Next time I will tell them to abstain from sex, they will obey my orders!

"What do you want to do with her when she will stop interesting you?"

"Ahem... In that eventuality, I may sell her to a brothel, either in Reno or in Singapore. I know the manager of the Chinese Brothel there and they have many indentured whores... Their contract is for life! Jack would have to find another wife if the case happened!"

Aisha shivered in fear. Brad seemed to be talking at though Sue was chattel, not a human being, but an animal to be used and abandoned when he no longer had use for her. She was sure he thought of her the same way! So that was how Aisha's current affair with Brad might end up but curiously, the idea of becoming a full time whore didn't disgust her as it would have done a few months before, receiving paying guests would mean a never ending supply of new cocks and the old customers would leave total leeway to their lust. It might even be really exciting, but the way Brad talked of discarding women, made Aisha feel uncomfortable and queasy. Suddenly she was not so sure she wanted to carry Brad's child. She couldn't imagine abandoning her children, just to become a whore. To her, children would be the most special and valuable beings in her life and she could not even dream of giving them up just so she could have her own pleasures and sexual needs served.

Brad left her alone with Umer. It was the first time she was naked in the presence of her husband without Brad being there! Umer bent down above her pussy and licked the rivulets of cum that criss-crossed her legs. Aisha was soon purring in delight. Umer might be a lousy lover, his tongue was quite clever. He pushed her to the edge but stopped short of pushing her over. Brad would never allow him to make Aisha cum! He was already too subservient to disregard the instructions of his masters, just as Aisha couldn't either. Brad was really a very good Master, having his slaves obey his orders even outside his presence!

When Umer left, she lay on the bed and fingered her pussy to a screaming climax. Then, she took a shower and went, still naked to the bed. If Brad came to her, during the afternoon, she would be ready for him! Umer, on Brad's instructions, prepared a tray with a variety of sandwiches, cheese, slices of chicken, smoked salmon and boiled eggs. He left the tray within reach for his wife, just watching her totally offered on the bed and left the bedroom without touching her. Brad secretly watched the encounter through a webcam and was relieved, Umer seemed to have learned his lesson. That was the price he would have to pay for being allowed to fuck Wanda, just another time! The girl, on her side, had been told of the plans. She disliked her mission but would do anything to please Brad!

Brad came back two hours later, still with Umer on tow. "Aisha, have you ever practiced belly dancing?"

"Never, Master! Where I grew up, dancing half nude is considered horribly crude, something only whores would do! Unthinkable for any decent girl!"

"Then you will have to overcome your feelings about it, Aisha! I will want you to dance in front of, my friends or for my pleasure, and it won't be classic belly dance like in Beirut or Istanbul cabarets: no, you'll strip progressively while you dance and finish naked when the music ends. They call it burlesque here in the US. Then, you will make yourself available to any of my guests for their pleasure, as they wish. They will choose the hole they want, all three will be available to them but they may also give you a facial or cum on your tits or your buttocks. It's a routine for slave dancers but you have three months to become a really good dancer. Then I think your belly will start showing and your customers will love fucking you, even more so if you are pregnant! You have met some of them already!"

Aisha instantly knew Brad meant : the swimmers club! That was just what she had envisioned in Venice. All these men were superiorly endowed and it would be fantastic to open her legs wide for them, she had never thought that her mind and Brad's were so perfectly attuned! Aisha had recently discovered how deeply she could enjoy submitting to her master but now, she looked forward to being fucked, and maybe bred by his friends, maybe in a gangbang§ She could imagine herself naked with her eyes covered with an opaque blindfold, thrown in the middle of a room crowded with very handsome swimmers. They would strip her completely naked than dispose her for their convenience... She would be unable to know who her first lovers would be and they were those who would be more likely to impregnate her! It would make the action so much more exciting!

Brad pushed her gently on her back with her feet on each side of her head. She frequently took that position when she exercised but she had never expected Brad to choose that position to fuck her. She felt totally available to him, the subdued slave ready to service her master. He had just to cover her a bit lower to enter her ass hole and to get two feet higher to invade her mouth. She would never have accepter Umer to dominate her so completely and she relished his domination of her. She felt so happy by it!

A few days later, Brad received Sue one late afternoon. She had a buttoned up dress, which she unbuttoned it completely as soon as she was with Brad. She opened it wide to show him she was totally naked underneath. Brad had also Aisha totally naked crouching at his feet like a tamed animal. Sue felt a little uneasy to perform in front of her friend but she saw to totally please Brad, totally forgetting that Aisha was watching her. Brad had decided to regularly train the two women together in the future : they would compete to be the most slavish, the most obedient and the most sexually aggressive.

When Sue left, Brad summoned Umer in his bedroom. Umer entered, ill at ease. It became worse when Brad told him to strip naked and kneel beside Aisha on his knees but he obeyed meekly. Aisha was shocked at the change in Umer, and wondered exactly what Brad had done to convince Umer to be so submissive. She wanted to know desperately, but knew better than to ask. Brad had not shared that information for a reason, and to inquire would no doubt make Brad unhappy.

At that very moment, Aisha was horny like hell, having watched and listened Sue being taken in all possible positions and her getting not even a chaste caress? She was now yearning for Brad's attention but he waited about two hours, reading his mail, phoning to his friends and even making Aisha cum with just his fingers in front of her husband While she was standing at attention to his side, she was almost in tears from frustration, she craved for Brad's cock invading her pussy and propelling her to heaven but Umer's presence completely froze her. Brad wasn't concerned by her cruel need, he was the Master and he, alone, would decide when and how he would take this girl in heat!

Brad finally stood up and came toward Aisha. He took her in his arms and returned to his armchair. He opened his fly, uncovering his magnificent cock. He told Umer to come and hold his cock while he entered Aisha. Umer looked like he was not sure he wanted to do such a vile act but when Brad reminded her that he would at least be able to rub his hand along his wife's pussy! Hesitatingly, Umer finally caved in, and gripped Brad's cock. Its thickness felt strange to Umer, and he could not help but grip it a little harder, a fact not lost on Brad, who snickered softly. This was true dominance, letting a small cocked man feel what a real cock felt like in his hands.

As soon as Brad's cock came in contact with Aisha's pussy, Brad grabbed her hips and forced her to impale herself on his cock. Aisha emitted a scream of pure lust when Brad's cock poked her hard and deep. He was again all the way inside her and probably only Dan and most probably Kyrhan could own her more completely but they were so far away! Brad had fastened his hands around Aisha's waist and helped her up. She started to undulate as Brad was moving his cock like a mad piston in her tight sheath. Her pleasure was indescribable and Aisha was screaming continuously just stopping to plead with Brad not to stop but to fuck her even harder and deeper! She was promising him the most delicious submissions if he continued to hump her with the same energy! The presence of Umer at her side suddenly didn't bother her anymore.

Brad teased Umer playfully as he continued to ram his cock into Aisha's pussy making her groan and scream with each thrust. "I wish you are watching the action, Umer, and don't dare looking away!"

"Of course, Brad!" Umer said trying to sound confident.

"Stop, Umer! I want you to pay me the respect that is due, you should address to me as Master, just as your wife does, at least when I am with you or when you phone to me!"

"You mean my slut wife!" Umer snorted.

"You should be more modest, Umer! You have never been man enough to make your wife really cum! You're a self centred, worthless lover! You should try to emulate with Wanda what I am doing to your wife! If you are not able to do it, what good are your balls?" Brad said as he continued his assault on Aisha

"Very funny, you cannot be serious, Master!" Umer laughed a little nervously

"You're starting to learn, Umer but you'll have to prove your virility with Wanda! Or, who knows? You may never get to be with another woman!" Brad said simply.

"Do you think I might even win back Aisha, Master?" Umer asked ruefully.

"Certainly not in the foreseeable future but anything is possible in the long run! Now pay attention! I am going to fuck your wife and coat her pussy walls with my cum. I intend to breed her before I allow her to return home with you! You will have soon to start taking care of my offspring!" Brad barked out at Umer, who stood by helplessly.

Brad felt now quite eager to totally satisfy Aisha! He made her ride his cock at his rhythm and she seemed to really enjoy it! Her cunt made a tight velvety and very wet sheath around his cock and his moves inside her emitted squishy revealing sounds. Aisha felt ashamed by these noises but she could do nothing to prevent them. Umer's tiny cock had never produced the same results. The sounds just proved Brad's superiority and Aisha's perfect adaptation to her master's girth. It made her at the same time mad with lust, proud of her Master and full of contempt for her husband. She felt now sure she totally belonged to Brad for the moment!

When her master came deep in Aisha's pussy, it was just as if she was sitting on an erupting volcano and she thought for a second than his cum would be spewed from her mouth! That would be the third time he would unload his jizz into her pussy since her arrival from Venice, Umer had never been able to produce so much semen in such a short time! If she wasn't already pregnant, it would be a miracle but she kept no illusion about it! In fact, she was praying that her master had already sired a baby in her womb and she just waited for the formal test! But at the same time she was afraid that she might be pregnant. She just was not sure she was ready for the responsibility. The thought aroused and scared her at the same time.

Brad ordered Umer to take her feet in his hands and hold them as high as he could so that gravity would help his wife's impregnation. He offered no resistance at all, and seemed quietly to take a part in the potential breeding of his wife! At least it wouldn't have been done without his knowledge!

Brad explained to him how he had gotten full control on Wanda. It was another example of the classical affair of a secretary with her boss but Wanda was the wife and she discovered that, her husband regularly fucked his own secretary and even had knocked her up. It had been four years before but Wanda had gone directly to Brad asking him how she could punish her husband. She had gathered plenty of revealing photographs, some of them found in the camera he had forgotten once on the dinner table.

Wanda was lucky, her husband had never thought of making her sign any prenuptial agreement, so any divorce would cost him at least half his assets, maybe even more if Wanda got a sympathetic judge and a good lawyer. So he had reluctantly accepted Wanda's conditions for staying married to him.

Since then, her husband had worn permanently a sort of boxer in a very tough material, Kevlar. He never took it off even for showers except if Wanda unlocked it. It was very tight and he was totally unable to have intercourse with a girl. Eventually it got too much for him, and he kept begging Wanda to grant him a divorce offering to transfer her all his money but Wanda had been pitiless, she wanted her husband to know she was dallying with all his friends, his colleagues, his customers. She had even tried prostitution and she was now a call girl using his professional cell phone number to contact her patrons. She had completely ruined his reputation, and she had no intention of stopping there!

A few days later, Umer asked Aisha to let him perform the pregnancy tests on her. He was quite aware that he was certainly not the father of the expected baby. His attitude was very distant, almost like a true MD. He didn't smile to his wife, nor did he give her the results of the test. He just answered to her query in a harsh tone, "Why do you harass me about your baby? It will surely be a bastard, conceived out of marriage by a wayward adulterous wife and a crazy man!"

Then Umer had left immediately to make his report to Brad. Her Master visited Aisha, just one hour later, telling her that the test was negative but telling her not to worry, that the test needed two or three days at least and occasionally a whole week to become positive. She could be already pregnant and all they had to do was wait! Aisha would just keep her butt uplifted to increase the chances of getting impregnated and avoid losing some of the precious seed by walking around after Brad has added another load of cum into her pussy as he did now on morning, evening and occasionally in the afternoon.

Aisha marvelled at the display of virile energy that Brad put on for her. She had never been faced with anything like that from Umer! She felt extremely proud of Brad's prowess and hoped that if she did in fact get pregnant, she would bear a son for him, one who would be just like his father.

In fact, the test continued to come out negative. Aisha's relief was not exceeded by her disappointment that Brad would be unhappy. All he did was fuck her mercilessly, whenever he heard the test result was negative. That helped Aisha too as she often found herself impaling mercilessly on his cock and that was the best medicine to vent her own frustrations.

Eventually Brad told her that maybe it was for the best that she was not pregnant. A pregnancy and a child at this moment would only serve to complicate matters. He told her that he now wanted to wait a while before Aisha had a baby. For the near future he wanted her to become a complete, utter, unadulterated, shameless slut! Her fertile period came to its end and Brad brought her several pack of condoms as he now preferred her not to take pills.

One day Brad told Aisha, that he was having a pool party at his house and he wanted to offer her for a night or a whole weekend to some of his friends and she felt definitely not at ease with the idea of being shared by several men. That seemed too dirty and kinky to her, but she decided that it was all part of her education, and she would go into it with an open mind, and expecting to enjoy herself to the fullest.

Umer, as usual, had been summoned to lick his wife's pussy after a rather long encounter with Brad. By now he seemed to be getting accustomed to it, he no longer retched. Brad had ejaculated, three times in a row in her pussy without pulling out. So there was plenty of liquid to eat for Umer that day. While Umer was busy, Aisha leant on top of Brad's chest, kissing him dearly and rubbing her tongue into his ear or nibbling at his ear lobes like so many lovers! They exchanged ideas about some sexual pervert acts that could excite their partner.

"I think that in a couple of days I should invite Peter and Bob. Each time, they had seen you, they sported a huge hard on and I wouldn't want them to become frustrated!" Brad laughed!

"I happen to have another idea, darling : Do you remember the day when you revealed Umer that you kept me as your permanent lover? You invited more than twenty well-hung men in Speedos and Umer was afraid to make a scene. I would like you to invite these nice men again but you will tell them that I will be there to satisfy them all!" Aisha made a snap decision to make her master happy, rather than letting him set the date for her gangbang, she would set one herself.

"Yes! Good girl! That would be great! And I think you are ready! But don't forget that if they fuck you just once, they will ask for other encounters, later and I would have no ground to deny them access to your body!"

Aisha laughed. "I know that, Brad! I serviced several men in a single day when I was in Venice but now, they may choose between my three holes. I wouldn't be overworked, if that were your fear! But I want Umer to be present at all times. He may lick me clean when my lovers decide that I am too heavily soiled to their taste and I will enjoy watching him lapping their superior seed from my flooded pussy; but otherwise, he will not be permitted to touch me in any way!" Aisha thought she felt Umer wince a little as his tongue worked on her pussy. He was getting good at cleaning her up.

"Of course, Aisha! And, I will film it all, as a souvenir of this memorable event!"

"You are my master and my duty is to obey all your orders! No problem for me as long as you won't give a copy to Umer! He could use it as a weapon against me if he finally wants to divorce! One day when I think he is ready, I may give him all the weapons he needs to divorce me, but now is not the right time!" Aisha said as Umer pulled out from between her legs, Brad's cum and Aisha's juices all over his mouth.

The meeting with the swimmers group was more difficult to organize than Aisha had expected. All the men had watched her during the party and had envied Brad's luck to have such a lovely woman in his bed and they were full of contempt and pity for her husband who had allowed it to happen! All of them wanted to take part in the gangbang! The problem was that Brad wanted to limit it to a manageable number.

Finally Brad decided to organize a series of raffles with increasing number of participants. The first eight winners would fuck her on the next Sunday; the next twelve would own her a week later and they would be sixteen with Brad one week later but the party would last two days non stop! Brad was a very experienced trainer and he wanted Aisha to be able to enjoy all the fucks and rest between the bouts!