Aisha in Venice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They just switched the girls and started to make out with their new partners and were soon ready to fuck them again. Aisha appreciated the ruthlessness of her second lover. Her score was growing nicely and she would be quite happy to narrate her souvenirs to Umer. Perhaps he would learn what fucking a girl to satiation meant! The two men disappeared swiftly offering to meet them back at the same place on the next day! Aisha and Sue returned to their hotel for a well-deserved night of sleep. They took a shower and went to bed completely naked in tight embrace.

Needless to say, they had trouble finding sleep as their adventures had terribly excited them. Finally Aisha surrendered and she let Sue frig her pussy. She found sleep only after her third climax. She had been taught that girl-to-girl action was a terrible sin but she discovered that it was also highly pleasurable, just like all other forms for sex. Who cared if it was sinful, pleasure was all that counted! Let sin be damned!

When the two girls woke up, their first gesture was to exchange hot kisses. They wanted to thank one another for the pleasure they had been given, and made a mute promise for even more passionate games to follow. Aisha decided to be very naughty that day and she went to take her breakfast totally nude under her short skirt. It went down to her mid thighs and the dress was one of the clothes chosen by Brad just before their departure.

As they chatted, Aisha told her friend that, for the evening she probably wouldn't put on her disguise but the see through blouse Brad had also bought for her. It would be a tribute to their master and Sue could send a picture of Aisha fully displayed among the other guests of the restaurant.

Sue would certainly find a suitable lover for Aisha there but what was prominent in the two girls' minds was that the day after would be the final test of Aisha's submission to Brad. Receiving an unknown stranger bareback was nowadays far from being insignificant! And later there would be an even more important test and only Aisha knew it. Her fertile period would start a few days after their return to the States and the question remained, would she respond to Brad's summon to risk being bred by him? From the moment she entered the restaurant hall, Aisha could feel the now familiar tingle of arousal developing in her pussy, just from the idea she was naked under her skirt among thirty tourists who were watching her. She almost passed out when she imagined herself stripping naked and climbing on the table with her legs wide open to offer herself to all the men present there.

Was it a dream, or a nightmare? She had trouble finding enough air for her needs. Aisha confessed her thoughts to Sue who was therefore the first to know that she was in no danger to be knocked up in Venice. Aisha pleaded with her not to inform Brad, promising her a night of hot sex together. Sue was reluctant but Aisha told her their Master would never know it. Sue finally agreed. They returned to their bedroom to put on their outfits. Sue turned toward Aisha and took hold of the double-ended dildo. She unscrewed it and she had at the end two normal size dildoes. She explained Aisha her intentions. "You are going to insert Brad's cock in your ass and my husband's in your pussy and we are going to walk around piazza San Marco and around. I think that after two or three hours walking around with both your holes heavily stuffed, you will be ready to be serviced by the best endowed man in Venice!" Aisha nodded without replying. She had discovered during the previous night the devastating effect of Brad's cock clone on her innards. It was almost as good as the real thing. This time both her holes would be in use, and the effect could only be stronger. Could she withstand the pleasure without disgracing herself on the best-known place in Venice?

The short walk from their hotel to the piazza under the tower named Orologico, was an ordeal. The dildos were moving inside her with each step and Aisha had to walk very slowly. After each step, she had to stop and take up poses for the benefit of the swarm of photographers. Sue also took pictures regularly, she would send them to Brad at every opportunity, and they would help maintain his lust for Aisha to wild levels. Aisha could expect no mercy. Brad would probably take her right at airport and, on top of that, it would be her first fertile day. Sue told Aisha, Brad had already booked a hotel room at the airport Hilton. At least, Aisha thought she would be bred in style and there appeared to be no way around it for her.

A man politely asked to have a picture taken with Aisha. She nodded in silent assent. Abiding to the local etiquette. She opened her cape to cuddle in the arms of the man but he seemed not content at simply grabbing her by the waist. His hands plunged under her dress. Aisha gasped, but the guy was swift, in no time, his hands had reached her pussy. The man stopped dead for a second when he discovered she had not bothered wearing knickers or even a G-string and that her pussy was already occupied by a big dildo; but his hesitation did not last very long. Sue had not noticed anything strange, but the man discreetly pulled out the dildo and replaced it by his forefinger. Within moments, it was already embedded in her pussy as far as it would go and he was actively wriggling her clitoris and ramming her pussy with his finger that was soon followed by two others.

Three clever fingers stretched Aisha's pussy out wildly while the man's thumb was caressing the rim of her ass hole that was still occupied by the second dildo. A few months before, she would have screamed aloud and hit the man but, now, she just parted her thighs to offer him more leeway, he was giving her so much pleasure that she wanted him to continue! The man whispered for Aisha to follow him and led her to the Danieli hotel. It was a former palace (palazzo in Italian) and the reception bowed in respect when they handed him his key. Sue stayed outdoors.

They climbed stairs with frescoes on the walls and arrived at a richly decorated bedroom. The man lifted the hem of Aisha's skirt without disrobing her, but he didn't bother to take off his mask ; there were just the two of them on the bed, two anonymous masks, one of them a very well endowed man and the other a superb girl. She gave him a condom, he hastily covered his cock, and immediately shoved it deep into her sopping pussy and started to hump her with increasing ardour. Aisha started screaming in bliss. There was no love in their lovemaking, just basic, primal lust, simply pure animalistic copulation that satisfied completely both of them! The man had a long meaty cock and he knew how to use it quite well! He gave Aisha several screaming climaxes before reclining back on the bed. He fell asleep, completely exhausted by the effort. That allowed Aisha to leave discreetly. She took a quick shower, slipped back into costume. She gave the sleeping man's chest a quick caress and walked out, closing the door behind her. She was a bit disappointed, as she would have enjoyed another romp with the snoring man.

Brad's staying power was so superior that he would have stayed fully impaled into her pussy even after a much longer assault! Aisha phoned Sue who had walked to a coffee shop on the piazza San Marco, the Quadri, certainly less trendy than the Florian, just on the opposite side from the piazza but more modern. They had large settees that were quite useful to receive the wide flowing skirts of masked girls. When the two girls met, Sue was making her report to Brad and sending her the latest pictures of Aisha entering the Danieli with her new conquest. Sue handed Aisha the receiver and she was excited to speak to her master.

Brad spoke, in his naturally authoritative voice. "Hello, Aisha! It seems you are really enjoying this trip to Venice! Congratulations! I am happy to hear you are following my instructions to the letter. It would have been great, if you had had your husband with you. He would have learned his true place in your life but that could be done next year! I've informed him that you've had already several lovers and he seems so dejected that I told him to invite Wanda to the best restaurant in town and I told her to accept his proposal and follow him to his house. That seemed to cheer him up and he didn't protest when I told him that I intended to keep you for a week or two after your return, that he could meanwhile enjoy himself with Wanda!"

Aisha gasped. Just what exactly was Brad preparing? Did he want her to divorce and take Umer out of the game? Perhaps he wanted to keep Aisha all for himself? But that was not what she had planned for, or wanted. She wanted to keep her husband, just not in a sexual manner. Brad closed the conversation by telling her to continue with the good job as she was doing.

Aisha thought about her conversation with Brad, and then pulled herself back into the present and swept a glance around, watching the other patrons. She almost jumped up when she saw the couple just beside Sue. The man wore a Casanova outfit with the distinctive mask, he was built like a gorilla, or a wrestler and the girl had a tanned face that was enhanced by her short white eye mask; she was elegant and her costume was superb. She wore an Indian headpiece on her forehead. The couple just matched the description of Kira and Dan that Kyrhan had given her.

Aisha bent toward the woman. "Beg your pardon, milady! Are you princess Kira?"

A soft, soothing, feminine voice reached out to Aisha. "That is right but I am sorry, I don't recognize you! Have we ever met before?"

"No, I have never had the pleasure, but Prince Kyrhan gave me a complete description of your outfit and your companion is highly recognizable. Good morning, Mr Dan!! My name is Aisha! I am a Pakistani wife living in the USA and my lover is a business acquaintance of prince Kyrhan." Aisha introduced herself to the couple. The conversation was soon intimate and Kira enquired about Kyrhan's health. "He seemed really depressed, being alone without you!"

"I know we have had a long and happy marriage together. I asked him to come along with us to Venice but he declined the offer; he had important meetings to attend! By the way, Dan and I have been married for several years before we met Kyrhan." Kira explained.

"And you divorced from him to marry Kyrhan?" There was a very personal side to Aisha's question. Kira smiled at her. "No, what made you think that?" "You just said you are prince Kyrhan's wife!" Aisha sounded confused.

"That is true, but Kyrhan provided me with a false identity under which I married him. I have now two different passports with different names like a spy and I have two husbands!" Kira laughed, " I have a French and an Indian passport that allow me to travel incognito throughout the world!" Aisha's interest was at once ignited, perhaps she could also have a double life and be Umer's wife while being a free woman at the same time, able to have the hottest encounters with men of her choice. Heck, she could even marry Brad if she sometime felt like it. She really doubted it as she was quite fond of their illicit meetings but if she could become Brad's official Partner; she could satisfy her lust without impairing her long-term status it might be something worth keeping in mind for future reference.

Aisha turned toward Dan and chatted with him. He was a very interesting guy, he had travelled to places that were just a dream for Aisha, from Saint Petersbourg in Russia to the great coral barrier in Australia and from China to Morocco! Kira asked Aisha to join them for lunch at their hotel which was just a short walk away. It was richer than the hotel da Bruno and it had a true restaurant. They shared a delicious lunch and went to princess Kira's suite. There were two bedrooms but Aisha noticed that only one seemed in use. Clearly, Dan and Kira had enjoyed one another during the nights since their arrival.

Kira chatted mostly with Sue in the unoccupied bedroom. Aisha remembered that Sue had told her that Kira was bi and she understood that the princess discreetly left her to play with Dan while she enjoyed Sue. That suited Aisha perfectly : she was becoming quite aroused, just thinking of the variety of possible encounters between the four of them : was she becoming a true pervert? Aisha stretched out luxuriously on Dan's bed. He had gone to the fridge and he came back with a glass of orange juice for her as she had told him she did not really enjoy alcohol, and a glass of cognac for himself. He sat down next to her and said that they would spend the whole afternoon together. She told him she was looking forward to that.

Dan looked at her, then grabbed her glass and placed it on the night stand near the top of the bed. He leaned down and kissed her deeply. Aisha kissed him back, her heart was beating wildly. They continued to exchange hot kisses for maybe ten minutes before Dan started to explore Aisha's body with his fingers; He started by feeling her breasts through her top. The corset was tight but let her tits completely free under the fabric. Then Dan pushed down her top, widening her decolletage until one of her breasts popped out of its cage! They both laughed out loud. Dan placed his lips on her right ear and probed it with the tip of his tongue. Aisha started to giggle under the caress.

Dan then ran his lips from her ear down her cheeks then on her chin before exploring her cleavage Dan then undid the lace of her bodice. He spread it open to uncover her luscious tits. They were so tempting that he bent down, and took her left nipple between his teeth nibbling at it while he played with her right nipple with his fingers. Aisha shoved her head backward and closed her eyes as Dan gave her delicate pleasure.

Aisha moaned to Dan's ear, urging him to switch to more daring caresses. "Oh please, Dan! I can't stand it anymore! Please fuck me!! My body.....needs....you!"

Dan laughed. "Anything a pretty girl like you might want, Aisha! Brace for more!"

Dan grabbed the hem of Aisha's skirt and lifted it up. He discovered her naked pussy and started to rub his hand along her crotch. Aisha's initial reaction was to push him away but she swiftly became more eager when he reached her clit. She slowly spread her legs before finally lifting them in the air in a silent invite. Her eyes were blazing when she started to moan and groan in delight. She had had a variety of lovers but this one was probably the most interested by giving her ultimate pleasure.

Dan was fingering her deliciously when Aisha started to scream loud enough that Dan thought their neighbors might complain. She turned toward Dan and planted her teeth in his shoulder. He groaned but didn't try to escape her bite. He had clearly understood her predicament and he was ready to endure some pain for her. Aisha felt immensely grateful.

Aisha felt her feet dancing a wild rumba on her new lover's back then her legs started to quiver of their own volition until she orgasmed like a bomb around his cock. It was their very first fuck and she felt totally at ease as if they had been lovers for months or years. Aisha had reached a point that sex with strange men no longer seemed to bother her, she could enjoy it fully now. Aisha finally reclined against the couch to catch back her breath. She had never thought that a simple romp on a bed with a stranger would be that exciting. She didn't want to stop there and she whispered to Dan to help her out of her disguise and he swiftly complied.

Aisha listened for any noises from the adjoining bedroom. She just heard a ruffle of clothes before Sue started to scream, she was clearly enjoying the moment too! Aisha had promised her another night of passion but they would probably have to postpone it by one or two days to gather strength! Aisha felt completely exhausted and Dan hadn't stopped his caresses, pushing her steadfastly toward another sexual romp. He had already partly succeeded as she could feel her pussy gradually transforming into a swamp with her love juices. In a few minutes, she would scream that she wanted a man, a cock! All these shameful pleas from a woman in heat and it would be all Dan's fault! She turned toward her lover and she looked him straight in the eyes. "When I met your friend Kyrhan, he offered to ass fuck me but I declined the offer as I am still an anal virgin but I promised him that next time, I would be more prepared for his big manhood. I then wanted to offer my anal cherry to Brad but I just decided you would have this pleasure. Do you want to accept this token of gratitude?"

Dan smiled. "Of course, Aisha! It will be a pleasure, one I will cherish forever!" But Aisha's mind was focused on a bit more distant events. She remembered the next day she should be fucked bareback by a stranger and she needed to find a totally clean partner and Dan seemed like a safe, clean bet. He did not appear to be the sort who took unnecessary risks. More over, he had largely proved he could be up to the task and she would be quite ready for a second meeting! Perhaps, she could ask him to be her stallion the next day, arrange something where he could make himself available to her. She seemed to be really fond of this man! Not only was she offering him her anal cherry, she might also let him be the first man to attempt to breed her!

12