Aisha in India Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God I had thought that you had forgotten my existence, Sweetie!" Kyrhan said happily.

"You, Prince? Never! I often dreamed of you since our encounter in Paris!"

"

Dan has told me he has seriously reamed your ass and your pussy! Do you still need my help?" Kyrhan asked playfully.

"For my undeserving husband, my smallest finger would be perfectly adequate but I need to be able to accommodate the biggest cocks in the world I know and I have never seen any that would surpass yours, Prince! I have heard from Kira that you prefer using the ass of the girls in your harem after they have given you their first child!" Aisha was half-joking, half-serious; the fact was that she was dying to bed Kyrhan, and let him have his way with her however he pleased.

"That is true : most of their husbands are now my closest friends and I wouldn't want to ruin their fuck holes for my pleasure or their wives." Kyrhan explained.

"How considerate, Prince! Could you grant me the same treatment? My husband Umer isn't one of your friends but my lover Brad is! Perhaps I will seriously ask Dan to do the job of breeding me!"

"So, it has still not being done? If you prefer an Indian stud to a European one, I would be quite ready to oblige!" Kyrhan bowed like a courtier offering his services.

"Thanks, Prince but I promised to the first one to Brad. Regardless, it's great to have three different studs from three different parts of the world volunteering to do the job. Maybe, you can take turns impregnating me?" Aisha laughed.

"It would be my pleasure, Aisha but what of your true husband?" Kyrhan was curious

"Brad has offered him one of his play girls and they seem to enjoy being together! By the way, your cock is so big that if you ever fuck me, I won't feel anything with his pathetic cock after I had experienced yours, don't you think so?" They were still joking around. But Aisha knew it to be true/

"I am afraid you might be right, Aisha!" Kyrhan said.

"Anyhow, your highness, what have you got planned for us? Will we stay in your palace or travel to the mountains?" Aisha asked, curious to know how her vacation would be spent.

Kyrhan gave Aisha an unhappy look. "Sorry my darling, but I have important meetings with the government this week. But one of my friends, Mark, has offered to accompany you to a place he especially loves, Shimla where the colonial English army established its headquarters, it is very high in the mountains and the weather is always fresh and cool. You will travel there by train. Then you will take a 4 wheel drive to the high mountains. It may be spring but it's still freezing higher in the mountains. The main risk is avalanche hazard. That is why you will be accompanied by one or our most experienced mountain patrol man, sergeant Gwanendra. He lives in Shimla with his wife Preeti. By the way, Mark is married to a lovely woman named Jodhaa and she is waiting for you in Shimla. The four of them often go trekking through the mountains there, so you will be well accompanied. Preeti and Jodhaa are both valuable members of my harem and I am sure they will be able to entertain you!"

Aisha nodded. She had heard of Shimla from her grandmother who often spoke of going their as young girl, before partition.

Kira continued for the benefit of Aisha and Brad. "When you will come back to New Delhi, Mark will arrange for Rajeev to pick you up at the entrance of the main railway station. Then you will have a four hour drive to our hotel. You will stay with us in the harem as we have several rooms available. You will be free either to sleep in your bedroom or to share a room with me or with Mark either together or separately!"

"Fine, Kira! You have been most kind to organize everything for us!" Brad said appreciatively.

"No problem. It has been a pleasure planning this trip for you. I love Aisha, and Kyrhan too, seems quite fond of her." Kira smiled at Aisha.

"Aren't you jealous about Kyrhan sleeping with other women?" Aisha asked her friend.

"How could I be? He trained me to be the woman that I am today. He saw me for what I was, saw things in me that even I did not know where there, and helped me bring them out. He freed me from myself." Kira was very serious, and Aisha understood exactly what she meant. No wonder Brad and Kyrhan were such good friends, they had a lot in common.

Kira continued. "I accompanied Rajeev during a trip for tourists, serving him food, cleaning his clothes, providing him sexual services. I have even been gangbanged in a hotel under construction. I returned on foot to his home covered with spunk with my pussy dripping with strangers' sperm. When he offered to marry me, Kyrhan ordered a plane for us and a princess' outfit for me but he also offered the pilot to fuck me! Do you think I may develop any jealousy for such a man! He gave me six children, four sons and two daughters and I have a son and a daughter with Dan, when I felt idle as Dan says. There has been a competition between by two husbands about who would breed me! I love both of them!"

"God! Eight children! How do you cope with that and work managing the hotel?" Aisha was in awe of Kira.

"Fortunately, the hotel has been quite successful and we have a nursery run by another of the girls in Kyrhan's harem. We tend to keep everything in the family like many Indian families. I visit my babies when I drop them at the nursery every morning. Someone is taking care of them during the evening and until I returned... I often have some marital duties, and frequently accompany Kyrhan to official receptions and of course he wants to fuck me, another of his spouses very often. He was, and is still very virile! And Kyrhan is pestering me to give him another heir. I am just fifty and I still could. I may give him what he wishes so dearly and we both know it will be my last baby."

"Ahem!" Aisha laughed. "Don't tell me that Kyrhan is still able to satisfy several girls in a row, he is human, isn't he?

"I can swear you he is totally human but he is still able to satisfy three girls in a row any time!" Kira was serious.

"You must be joking!" Aisha was incredulous.

"Well let's see if I am telling the truth. When you'll come back to the palace, I will suggest you, Jodhaa and me to share Kyrhan. I bet you'll get totally satisfied even if you'll come in the third position!"

"

I agree to your proposition/ But what will poor Brad do during that time?" Aisha asked.

"Don't worry about him! I will find a suitable companion for him and for Mark! I am quite sure they won't have reason to complain."

"As you wish, Kira, but to increase the stakes, I would propose that we will all be totally unprotected, no contraceptive pills and no condoms, just for the thrill!" Aisha was feeling frisky.

"That is a deal, Aisha!"

Brad, who had been amused listening to the conversation silently, intervened. "If we are going to watch an interesting challenge, I would like to see the pivotal player in action. If you agree, Kira... and Kyrhan?"

Kyrhan laughed. "A challenge! I love the idea! We have just two hours before the train departs. We cannot summon the other girls. It will be just Kira and Aisha today!"

It was Kira's turn to laugh. "No chance, darling! We have a visitor. Leena! She has arrived from London just two hours ago and she is resting in the spare bedroom. She wouldn't like being left out of the fun and games! You know how English enjoy betting! It's their national sport!"

Brad turned toward Kira."Who is Leena?"

"The wife of one of the most powerful English CEO. She is a whore at heart and she has been gangbanged by my whole team of Dalits. Forty burly men in a row and she has exhausted them all!" Kira explained.

"God! Our visit to your palace promises to be really exciting, Kira! I am looking forward for it! Will you show me pictures of the girl you will pick up for me? » Brad said.

"A girl? From what Aisha has told me, I think you might entertain two girls at least for a whole night, Brad! I was thinking of Nazneen, a Pakistani girl like Aisha and Leena. We will organize a nice party when you'll return to the USA. Would you agree to be serviced by three very strong, handsome and quite virile men meanwhile, Aisha? It would be a night long job and I am afraid that you will get little sleep then! You will rest later near the swimming pool. We have very good Ayurveda masseurs that will remove any pain, cramp or soreness from your body!" Kira kept up the talk.

Kira had told Aisha in Venice that in the Prince's harem, multiple partners were rather common. Only a few girls could entertain three well hung men together for a whole night. Kira, Leena and Nazneen. Aisha realized it was a compliment of sorts coming from Kyrhan's mouth. She was eager to accept the challenge, but she wanted Brad's approval first.

Brad was delighted at the proposal. Leena was evidently a true slut from what he had gathered and he had come to enjoy the sensuality of a Pakistani girl like Aisha. He was quite fond of her beauty, the smoothness of her skin, the delicate features of her face, her narrow waist and her pert breasts. If he completed her training, she might surpass his wildest dreams in the future. And he felt doubly thrilled knowing that he would be with another lovely woman, while Aisha entertained several other men, furthering her education and training even more.

Brad wondered whether Nazneen would be as attractive and clever as Aisha! He decided that when they would be back in the USA, he would start making a photo book of Aisha offering her body in any position to the camera or to himself; wearing a black hood as he wanted all the attention devoted to Aisha. He would show the pictures to people, mostly men of course who would no doubt love to meet Aisha after they had seen this photo book. He would also send a dedicated copy to Umer so that he would know the priceless jewel he had been unable to keep! He would also choose the best picture to have it enlarged and hung on the wall in his living room, for any visitor to see Aisha in her full glory. His guessed that his play girl probably wouldn't like to be so publicly exhibited but she wouldn't dare protesting too loudly!

"OK, Kyrhan! It will be a pleasure to meet Leena and Nazneen, for sure! I am also quite sure that Aisha will enjoy your company before we leave for the train station." Brad said, letting Aisha know how he felt about the whole situation.

Aisha was quite pleased to hear Brad's consent to Kyrhan's plans. Kira went to summon Leena who was sleeping in another room. Aisha protested that they should let Leena rest, but Kyrhan waved away her protests. "Leena is always ready on very short notice to have a romp with other men. I have seen her servicing the whole team of Kira's Dalits including the team leaders for a whole day on a simple bed sheet on the ground or on some rock slab and taking a shower to be fresh to receive me and his guests. Allow her just a few minutes to prepare herself to meet you!"

Kyrhan was quite right as exactly ten minutes later, Leena sauntered into the room with her hair still damp from a hasty shower. She had on a lace nightie under which she was totally naked as in her haste, she had not tied the belt and the flaps unveiled her large breasts flat tummy, and shaven pussy. She had just taken the time to dry her face and apply lipstick, eye shadow, eye liner and mascara. Her arms were covered with gold bracelets and bangles that made a chime as she walked. Leena didn't care about appearing half naked in public, as she walked shamelessly with her hips swaying, offering a silent invitation, toward Brad, the only strange man in the room. She shook hands with him before planting a big kiss on his lips. Her nightie opened widely and offered Brad a complete glimpse on her body. Leena didn't covering herself with the nightie.

"I think I have kept no secrets from you apart from my butt, Mr Brad! I am quite pleased to meet such a handsome man and I am looking forward to deepening our new friendship." Leena giggled.

Leena had been able to give their short conversation a heavily sexual twist. Brad's cock immediately twitched in his pants! Leena might be older than Aisha and less beautiful, she was a concentrate of sex appeal and Brad knew he would enjoy fucking her from the minute she had walked in.

Leena turned toward Aisha. "Kira has told me about you, Brad and Aisha! Your girlfriend is very pretty but still not self assertive, Brad. Kira has also told me that you are going to Shimla with Mark. It's a nice place for lovers and Mark and Gwanendra will be perfect mentors for you but, when you return, I want Aisha to accompany me to the Dalits' shanties. Jodhaa and the other girls who were bold enough to attempt this experience have been transformed. The Dalits are very simple persons but after meeting them, you will be ready to entertain as many men or women as you like. You could be a faithful wife or a whore meeting one hundred guys a day, you'll feel at ease with anyone, ready to seduce a monk, a virgin or entertain a whole company! And having a Muslim woman as their whore will drive them wild! That is if you agree with my proposal, Brad!" Leena did not bother to get Aisha's approval.

Aisha felt trapped in a whirlwind. Leena made a series of very precise proposals in a way that made it difficult to decline or argue. She had divined that Brad and she weren't married, that she felt ready to assume that Brad would have no problem with Aisha getting used by the lowly Dalits. Aisha had started with about ten members of the swimmer's club in the USA but would she be able to satisfy forty sex crazed Dalits? Leena seemed quite sure that she would be up to the task and Aisha instinctively trusted her! Aisha abandoned herself to the moment and let Leena lead her on.

In no time, Brad was spread out on a bed and Leena stripped completely naked. She straddled him and stood above Brad's face, bending forward and backward alternatively to offer him a perfect view on her gaping pussy then to her slightly ajar as hole. They were pulsating as if they were swallowing and expelling air. Leena bent down again, this time to free Brad from the confines of his trousers. His cock jumped out like a snake. Leena continued her dance but, this time just a foot above Brad's face. His cock stiffened and grew to its full impressive girth. Even Aisha lusted after Brad's erection. She knew she was about to meet Kyrhan but all her attention was centred on Brad.

Leena bent even further down and Brad's cock started to rub against Leena's pussy. It was now wide open, glistening, ready to swallow the hard rod, it was offered. Leena commented on Brad's hardness and size, commenting that her husband's cock back in England was about half as thick, but a bit longer. Brad's cock twitched and entered her by two inches. Leena's lust seemed to take over and she impaled herself on Brad's cock in a single shove. Clearly, she had been recently fucked by Kyrhan and her pussy was stretched out a fair bit. Her husband would have to wait a couple of weeks or more to fuck Leena!

Aisha was puzzled, as Kyrhan had told her that he that he left the harem girls' pussy to their usual partners

Leena offered Aisha an explanation later. Kyrhan had decided to offer her as surrogate mother for several leading Indian industrialists whose wives couldn't carry a baby for a variety of reasons. For almost eight years, Leena had been constantly pregnant, except for a three to four month break to recover. But this time, he had decided to breed himself the wife of one of his closest friend, in the hope that Kira would agree to become a mother once more. So Leena was on a double mission, giving another child to Kyrhan and to convince Kira to follow the same road! Aisha felt a little bad, Brad shared the same ideas, but she had been happy not being able to conceive their first baby! But she was sure that would change someday. For the moment she felt there still so much more exploring for her to do. The thought of being with the Dalits excited her a lot. To be a plaything for the lowest of the low seemed so appropriate and right to her.

Aisha was quite aroused watching Leena being royally fucked by Brad in front of her eyes. Leena eyes were closed, her mouth slightly open, and she was moaning incoherently, She was lost somewhere on cloud Nine while Brad rammed her pussy with his usual strength. Aisha saw Leena's hand moving upward toward her crotch. She encircled Brad's cock before starting to caress the tender hub of her clit with two fingers. Leena started to moan even more violently than before! Leena's fingers were frigging her clit, trying to pleasure herself. Her thumb was rotating wildly around the stiff hub. Brad placed Leena's left hand on her breast. Leena went mad with lust and she arched her body in total rapture. Fantastic waves of pleasure submerged her pussy, her clit and her breasts. She couldn't be sure whether the pleasure she felt was given to her by Brad's cock or by her own hands. She screamed aloud until another mind shattering climax silenced her for several minutes. She collapsed right on top of Brad and did not bother to get off him.

While Leena was recovering, Aisha had followed Kyrhan to a couch. Brad had said that she could, that was sufficient for her. He made her on her four with her head on the bed sheets and her butt elevated with several large pillows under her knees that were widely spaced. There was no doubt that Kyrhan intended to bugger her, following his usual practice! She would accompany Brad in the mountains and service him, Mark and Gwanendra. But at the moment, she was a bit worried as receiving such a mammoth piece of meat, which would be a challenge for any woman.

Kyrhan moved behind her and started to rub cream on her sphincter. She felt the muscle slowly loosen and her asshole gently opening under his ministrations. He was soon able to enter a finger then two with gradually more ease. Aisha started to feel waves of pleasure that radiated toward her pussy and touched her pussy and even her breasts. She started to moan and groan as Kyrhan pushed in a third finger. She was stretched already more than she was when Brad used her back passage! She couldn't imagine how she would feel when she would have his whole cock inside her ass hole and she gasped when she imagined him giving her a fist fucking : she would be certainly split in two!

Kyrhan continued to prepare Aisha to receive him. He added another lump of lubricant and managed to shove a fourth finger in her. Aisha was dumbfounded that she felt just discomfort under this massive intrusion. There was absolutely no pain but she felt as if he was titillating her ovaries through the thin membrane that separated her pussy and her womb. It was pure illusion as his fingers were barely three inches long! Kyrhan started to spread his fingers inside her ass, preparing her for a larger intrusion. The pain appeared but stayed manageable...

- Prince, I think my butt is ready to receive your magnificent cock now! Just please, continue to be as gentle as you have been! I want to receive you completely but I am terrified to be maimed!

- Don't worry, Aisha! All the girls in my harem had the same fears and several were much smaller than you are! A baby's head would be much bigger but a baby is never expelled through your ass, of course. You know that, with Preeti you will meet in Shimla, I needed to work for six hours until I had all my cock inside her ass hole! You have been with me less than thirty minutes and we are almost there! Afterwards, even a small pony wouldn't frighten you!

Aisha felt a move beside her. She looked up and it was Leena who had come to her rescue. She opened her mouth wide and gulped in a large part of Aisha's right tit. She started to lick it with her tongue while she milked her tits, massaging them like dough. Aisha screamed as she cummed violently. She just heard Leena telling Kyrhan to impale her now as the last waves of her climax rocked her. Aisha fainted under the overload of sensual stimulation. When she opened her eyes again, she felt an unusual feeling of being overstuffed but it didn't come from her stomach but from her butt... Kyrhan was embedded to the hilt in her ass hole and he was starting to ram it with more and more force. She was stretched to capacity or even more than that but there was no actual pain although she had a four inches wide log deep in her asshole!