A Very Demanding Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He seemed to cum gallons and Neelam came yet again as her boss emptied into her.

He drove her back home. She was playing with her cum soaked pussy with one hand and his cock with the other. It had gone hard as soon as she had freed his cock from the confines of his pants. Swaroop had a university meeting that evening. He wasn't due before two hours. She invited her boss for a drink. They just made it through the front door before she pulled him onto her.

- This little road trip has made me really horny! I need a good fuck!

Mister Jenkins entered her sloppy cunt again : he was very resilient, indeed! He ploughed away, impervious to her whimpering and moaning. She came so hard that she fainted. He carried her in her bed, wiped her pussy clean of all traces of their mating and left discreetly. Fortunately, she was young and recovered quickly as Swaroop was in amorous mood when he came back.

- Hello, darling! How was your dinner with your customers?

- Very successful! I obtained the withdrawal of their complaint and another big order for the company! My boss was quite pleased with it. He promised me a good bonus on my pay!

- Congratulations! You scored high as a student but I'm sure you'll thrive in your business! May I tell you that you look so pretty, sleeping quietly in our bed! I got instantly a terrible hard on. Would you mind if I tried to relieve myself?

- It's late, dear ; so just once, if you want but don't play around : just get straight into it! Do you prefer my mouth or my cunt?

- If I'm given the choice, your cunt will suit me better. I'll lie on the bed and let you straddle me...

- God! You're getting lazy nowadays. I should give you more exercise, luv!

- Whenever you want, darling!

The next week was more quiet with Mister Jenkins just fucking her once in the morning when she came to salute him and once in the afternoon around 5PM when she served him coffee. Her sexual enslavement was then just routine. She put on her knickers in the morning at home, took them off as soon as she was in her car, hiding them under her seat to arrive at office just as her boss had requested it. Just thinking that she was totally naked under her dress was sufficient to make her perpetually horny. She couldn't wait for Mister Jenkins to snake his hand under her skirt and insert a finger into her dripping wet cunt!

He had even decided that her pussy had to be permanently depilated. Laser treatment had been quite effective if somewhat painful. There was just now a thin stubble on her pussy and every week, Mister Jenkins told her to call for another session. On the last one, he had informed her that she was to receive a group of commercial people from a US company. They were complaining about the lateness of their last order and her mission was just to convince them to withdraw their complaint. Mister Jenkins wouldn't accompany her, this time.

A chauffeur took Neelam to the Best Western Hotel. Mr Jenkins had written on a slip of paper, just the room number where she was expected. She felt really as a a call girl visiting a client in a hush hush hotel. Her indecent outfit made her so slutty as she walked through the lobby to the elevators. An elderly person seemed to understand what she was there for : a whore on her way to service a client. But it may be the fruit of her imagination! In reality, she probably didn't think a damn about her. Mister Jenkins had told her several times that she never should dress or act like a whore in public. He had told her that she could go anywhere if she looked like a proper lady! She had followed his instructions to the letter : she was dressed rather conservatively on the outside, with a very elegant white coat. Under her dress, it was totally different with a deep blue bustier that exhibited her glorious breasts and a slit along her side that went up to about her waist. She looked like a true slut and her complete lack of undies added just another cherry to the cake!

She arrived in front of the door she was looking for and knocked. The door opened and a white man appeared with a beaming smile. He was large, with bulging muscles on his neck and chest. She immediately thought of a big horse stallion that was ready to service a mare. He was waiting for a girl, a hole to be plugged and nothing else. She wondered whether he hated women but he apparently used girls like a Kleenex, just to fill a need and, immediately after, threw them away without even thinking of them again. Nothing he did after that changed that first impression.

-Strip, slut!

Neelam wasn't accustomed to be treated that harshly! She didn't obey sufficiently fast as the man slapped her viciously on the cheeks.

- I told you to strip, cunt! Unless you want me to rip your clothes from your body but then you'll have to leave the hotel naked! I don't care at all!

Neelam had never even thought of being ordered around like that, just like some piece of meat. She quickly removed her dress and her bra, keeping just her suspenders, her stockings and her shoes. The man had told her with a harsh commanding tone to keep them to look more sluttish! He turned around her, cupped her breasts from behind, pinching harshly her nipples until her eyes filled up with tears. He jerked her toward him when she began whimpering in pain. She turned her head to protest against his brutal treatment of her so sensitive teats and he kissed her hard on the mouth. He made her turn around, leaving one of her breasts free and roughly parted her legs. He shoved a finger into her pussy with the same lack of consideration.

Neelam was surprised his manhandling wasn't really painful. She realized that his gross behavior had transformed her cunt from mildly wet in anticipation of some pleasurable encounter to shamefully soaking wet in preparation to a real rape! Mr Jenkins seemed to have succeeded into transforming her into a slut for sex crazy beasts. He pushed two fingers then three into her twat and they entered her without difficulty. She was totally open to them. Neelam lowered her eyes and watched her reflection in a mirror : her cunt was gaping open, ready to admit the biggest intruder she could imagine. She was almost certain that her husband Swaroop could enter her at that moment without feeling any friction...

He didn't need to order her on her knees to service him. Her cunt was itching, impatiently waiting to be filled by some big intruder and she was ready to give it the most cheerful welcome it could expect. She undid his belt, opened his fly and pulled his pants down. His cock was huge, meaty and very erect. She didn't need to suck it for a long time before it became as hard as stone. He threw his head backward and let her suck him for a long time.

Neelam didn't realize it was coming but suddenly, his hands grabbed her hair to prevent her from withdrawing and he shot off in her mouth. She had no option but swallow is spunk or get drowned in it. Most men get soft after such an intense ejaculation but his hardness was just slightly reduced for a few minutes. He forced her to continue sucking her. Her jaw muscles were beginning to feel sore when he suddenly pulled completely out, picked her up and threw her on the bed without ceremony. He jumped on her, skewered her brutally in missionary position and fucked her without the least interest for her own pleasure. He was really a beast and she hated him! He could have fucked some inflatable doll and that was certainly what she was for him! Her only interest was that she was able to obey some orders!

When he had regained his senses, he drew her down on the carpet and stretched on the bed at the place she occupied a few minutes before. His cock was already standing in a vertical position. He ordered her to straddle him. She abided and he helped her by placing his hands around her waist. She thought he had some humane behavior at last but she was wrong. He suddenly rammed his cock into her tender pussy, ravaging it mercilessly. He then gently eased her up before pulling her down on him with the same rage. She had never been fucked that rough. This time, he didn't cum in her pussy but used her abundant love juices to enter her back passage. After just a couple of back and forth movements, he lifted her out and made her suck his slimy cock until she had cleaned his cock to his satisfaction. He left with not even a word to thank her for her performance.

Neelam took a long hot shower to retrieve her senses and clean herself thoroughly. She felt really soiled by this coupling. She would have liked to get home and sleep at last but her clothes were still in Mr Jenkins' apartment and she had to return there before anything! He was waiting for her, watching a porn film. She realized the girl on the screen was herself! Somehow, her boss had hidden somewhere a camera that had videoed everything. He had rearranged the video in a film. All the male faces were blurred and the only face that could be recognized was her own's. God! If Swaroop ever saw that film, her marriage wouldn't survive a single day!!! And Naina would never even speak to her!

Of course, Mr Jenkins was wildly excited by his long wait and the film he had been watching! He wanted absolutely to fuck her stupid. She protested arguing she was sore but he didn't even bother to answer. He started to play with her tits and tried to suck the whole tit into his mouth. He just undid the knot to his waist and let it drop to the floor. He appeared stark naked. His cock stuck out in front of him like a club. He guided her into position directly in front of his swinging cock. She went to work on his cock like a real whore, licking and whimpering as she got as much of him in her mouth as she good. Meanwhile Mr Jenkins was playing with her dangling tits.

Mr Jenkins lay on his bed on his back and made her turn around until her cunt was just above his mouth. He forced her down. She was instantly in heaven as he licked her nether lips and clit. She moaned and was soon in the throes of a massive orgasm. Grabbing her hips, he guided her along his massive chest until she was perched over his cock. She could see his rigid pole waiting to impale her between her legs. Mr Jenkins had already fucked her several times but he looked bigger than usual. She was afraid of being ripped open but she felt it was her duty to accommodate her boss' cock in her not so tight any more pussy. She wondered whether Swaroop would find out but her present problem was to service Mr Jenkins!

She proudly started the slow decent onto her boss' cock. He looked her down as inch by inch of his cock disappeared into her. Her long hair was matted by sweat and clung to her forehead. Her boss had trained her quite well. From time to time, she paused, rose up until only the tip of his cock remained in her pussy and then lowered herself down again on it. Mr Jenkins was playing with her swollen nipples as she tried to offer him ultimate pleasure, totally immersing herself in her job! He reached to her clit and started to finger her sensitive bud as she continued her slow descent. She cummed repeatedly in the process but she didn't stop her moves. Her love juices certainly helped this primeval impalement. She emitted a powerful of total triumph when her cunt landed at last on his pubic hair.

Neelam proudly smiled up at him. Then she started to ride him as she had done since their first coupling, bouncing up and down on his big cock while screaming aloud her pleasure. She was soon riding him so wildly that her tits were bouncing around in perfect circles. She soon came again, enjoying an Earth shattering orgasm that left her limp and lying across Mr Jenkins' massive chest. Her lover left her some time to recover. When she opened her eyes at last, he mightily humped upward, lifting her by ten or fifteen inches before letting her fall down, dancing on his pole...

Each time, Mr Jenkins' cock was pushed deeper into her. Neelam started to moan loudly. Their wild movements made her soon dismount completely. When she fell down on him, his cock wedged itself deep into her ass hole. It had never received such impressive visitors but the speed and the natural lubrication made it penetrate really deep : the whole knob and a good third of the shaft. She blubbered and frantically tried to lift her body up. Mr Jenkins didn't allow her to escape he grabbed her by the hips and with a sadistic grin, pulled down with all his strength. She screamed in pain but that didn't stop him to continue his savage shove.

She denied Swaroop any sex but in her mouth for two weeks, complaining of an infection she ascribed to his lack of hygiene when he had fucked her. When the soreness had disappeared, she discovered that Mr Jenkins' big cock had stretched her out so much that she hardly felt him when he fucked her cunt. She made a great fuss of allowing him into her back passage. Swaroop felt transfixed by this gesture of love. He didn't realize that he entered her without special difficulties with no lubrication but that was the first time he ass fucked a girl! She was glad that she had a good control of her anal sphincter : at least there, Swaroop would never have an inkling that other men now fucked her regularly, many other men!

12