A Song for Lara Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Good, Lara! If you pee, the pressure on your bladder will decrease and Lydia will have more room to fuck you silly! Are you enjoying what Lydia is doing to you?

Lara blushed beet root but she was just able to nod meekly in response to Lady Bramble's query! Lydia was still smiling at Lara as she started to fist fuck her harder and faster. On Lady Bramble's order, Lara grabbed her knees and pulled them against her breasts, opening herself totally for Lydia. She did Lara, like that, for longer than Lara could have imagined she could withstand it! The climaxes were so close together that they felt like just one big, long orgasm that left Lara completely exhausted when it suddenly stopped as Lydia was pulling her hand out. Lara moaned and begged Lydia to continue but Lady Bramble was shaking her head.

- You are admitted in my service, Lara! Time to start your shift! We have patients to take care! Remember that anyone wearing a leather garment may order you to do anything he wants! He is your Master for as long as he wants! You'll tell your husband that you may have to make double shifts regularly if there is an emergency such as a patient telling you he wants you to share his bed for a whole night but no need to tell it to your hubby!

- OK, Lady Bramble!

- Another thing, Lara! You are a new nurse and you may be often solicited by patients and staff but usually never more than sixteen hours a day! It's the standard limit for overtime in this clinic! But it doesn't apply to patients : we recently had a very rich scientist who spent six months studying the Arctic ice cap alone with no women. He requested a nurse and a female doctor to keep him company for four weeks! They never left the bed except to change the bed sheets! He hadn't had a girl during the six months and he wanted to be milked dry!

- Did they really enjoy the treatment?

- It seems so! None tried to escape the room that wasn't locked although the guy had flushed their pills in the toilets! After a month being fucked twice every day morning and evening, both of them were pregnant : it's an occupational hazard for submissive girls! Both of them were married and the husbands weren't aware of the unusual character of this clinic but that was the girls' problem! The management of the clinic is resolutely Pro-life and abortion is strictly prohibited for them here!

Lady Bramble led Lara to the changing room. She gave her a key opening a cupboard where she could put her personal belongings, her bag and everything she wouldn't need during her work day. She issued Lara a nurse uniform, complete with a cap. It was rather loose to allow for the future swelling of her tummy. Lara would be expected to work until she was unable to drive! Her outfit was pink. Her boss explained her it was the color for auxiliary nurses, that full fledge nurses wore a blue outfit while the doctors were wearing a green uniform.

- Under your blouse, you are just allowed to wear suspenders and stockings and high heel shoes. We want you to be ready to service any man or woman who request it immediately! You should never sit with your legs crossed but always with your thighs wide open! If some dominant person, patient or staff, wants to peek under your blouse, always arrange to offer him or her the sexiest view you can give!

Then Lara went to distribute pills, water and food to the patients in the service where patients with severe sexual problems were treated. Lara noted those who declined to take their medicines or returned their food untouched and such things. A patient didn't want to have any contact with girls... Lara told Lady Bramble that this guy should be treated in a ward for mentally ill people but her boss told her that this man's family paid a very high sum every month just to prevent him to be ear-marked as a lunatic.

The first time Lara saw someone wearing a leather vest, he considered her and she seemed to meet his requirements as he told her to follow him immediately. Lara was curious to discover what he wanted to do with her. Firm hands removed her blouse, stockings, suspenders and shoes. The man stood back to admire her. So far, she didn't feel threatened.

- Do not be afraid, girl! I won't harm you in any way. A girl is a delicious piece of cake I always taste to my leisure!

Lara gasped as the man pushed her onto the bed. Her wrists and ankles were soon secured to the railings surrounding the medical bed with metal cuffs. The man left and returned soon after with a pouch that came from the clinic kitchens; He took out a cork and dropped a big load of whipped cream on each of Lara's breasts. It was cold on the sensitive skin of her nipples and she giggled helplessly. The man scolded her :

- Don't move so much or the whipped cream will fall from your breasts!

Lara froze instantly : she had been told she had to obey any whimsy from a patient in leather. The man took a large strawberry from a bag and carefully plucked the leaflets at the base of the fruit. He planted the strawberry in the middle of the whipped cream before doing the same thing to her other breast. From Lara's point of view, the strawberries seemed to be the normal peak of her firm tits! The man had not finished with her as he dropped another load of whipped cream on her pussy. Lara expected him to place another strawberry on her twat but, instead, he took out a long banana, peeled it carefully and plunged it straight into Lara's pussy. Lara yelled as the fruit penetrated deep in her tight sheath but it was just the surprise : it was completely painless, of course!

The man ran his fingers slowly over the base of Lara's breasts! He was quite old and when he grinned, she could see his toothless gums. He tweaked her right nipple with his tongue and began to gently suck and lick the tender bud. Lara was disgusted and frightened at the beginning but the contact with his gums was weird but not unpleasant. He ate the strawberries and licked the whipped cream to reach her nipples. When he nibbled at them, she moaned. The man told her to take her tits in her hands and offer her nipples to him. She complied with no difficulty : she was a submissive and she had been ordered to perform for a dominant person! She couldn't imagine herself denying this man the pleasure he could draw from her complete submission! The fact that she was also enjoying what he was doing to her was preposterous! Then he moved to the right breast while he played with the first one between his fingers and it was even better!

He was whispering while he was caressing Lara's breasts :

- I have never touched so nice tits for years! Your skin is fresh and young, unblemished and smooth!

The man sucked hungrily on her nipples alternating between them. He left a trail of spit on her breasts. Lara was on the verge of throwing up but she fought that instinct : her duty was to submit to that old man! She shouldn't let him know that his ministrations disgusted her. She should tell Lady Bramble about her thoughts and ask to be punished for it later! She should be proud of servicing that old man! At least, she could feel my nipples growing taut and erect. The man would never suspect she would have preferred a much younger man!

Then the man started to play with the banana. He took it in his mouth and pulled it out by a pair of inches before pushing it back into Lara's pussy. He then freed her ankles and told her to arch her back when he pulled out the banana and fall back on the bed when he pushed it in. Lara followed dutifully his instructions. Then the man started to take a bite off the tip of the banana each time he pulled it out. He told her to use her vaginal muscles to push out the banana but to no avail!

- Not a problem, Miss! I'll have another banana ready for you tomorrow! It's a trick I've seen in Vietnam when it was a French colony : girls could take a whole banana in their pussies, then push it out of their pussies and cut it with her vaginal muscles. It was a bit messy as the slices were covered with the girls' juices but the guys fought to eat one. There was a girl that could hide three peeled eggs in her pussy and lay them one after the other on a pillow like a laying hen. Whenever I booked her, she was able to squeeze my cock as if she had a nutcracker in her pussy! In a few weeks, you'll be able to do it, you'll see!

The man then stripped down and laid on top of Lara's body. He took his flaccid but rather big cock in his hands and pointed it toward Lara's fuck hole. When he found it, he just shoved his cock into her pussy. It went in easily but Lara was surprised to feel it growing inside her. In a few minutes, she had a sizable log in her pussy the man started to move at a brisk pace. Many younger men would have loved to have a cock as big and as hard as this one even though it got hard slower than usual! The man fucked her slowly but she enjoyed greatly his thrusts. After he had filled her pussy with his sperm, he rolled a 20$ bank note around his forefinger and shoved it into her twat!

- A tip for you, girl!

Lara realized that her nurse outfit had no pockets and her pussy made an original purse! The finger came out of her pussy covered with a white fragrant coating. The man presented it to Lara's mouth and she dutifully licked his finger clean! Apparently, it was normal procedure in this clinic as when she finished her shift, she had one hundred dollars shoved in her pussy. She would have to clean thoroughly but she thought it could be a pleasant way to earn her keep! Lady Bramble was waiting for her in the nurses' office :

- A good job, Lara! The man who covered your body with whipped cream, strawberries and his usual banana has filed a demand for you to visit him daily. Lord Stoner --it's his name- is an English man living in Spain since his retirement. He says that none of the auxiliary nurses has ever serviced him so perfectly! Taking care of him will be your first duty in the morning!

- But he is a disgusting dirty old man, Lady Bramble!

- Maybe but he asked especially for you!

Lara nodded in desperate acceptance of her fate : she would have to take care of a bunch of old perverts in this hospital with no hope of escaping some day!

12