A New Life for Debbie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee took Sam's breasts in her hands and started to rub them with her palms, cupping them and nibbling at her nipples. She bent down, placing kisses on her daughter's boobs. Her tongue snaked out and licked Sam's taut nipples while her hands grabbed her daughter's buttocks, giving them a gentle squeeze. Dee playfully rubbed a finger around Sam's asshole. Her daughter just moaned and arched her back to offer herself more completely to the caress. But Dee wasn't interested for the time being by Sam's butt!

Dee got on her knees and kissed Sam's belly, gliding her mouth down until Sam started to purr... She reached up and ran her finger over the dripping wet slit. It was a classical image but it was absolutely true, with droplets sliding on Sam's thighs. Dee caught a few of them on her finger and slicked it clean. Sam's love juices were nectar! She slipped her finger inside the source. It was an oven, filled with molten lava! She continued her upward movement to press against Sam's clit. Her daughter wriggled and moaned softly. Dee stood up and kissed her gently on the lips. They felt into a tight loving embrace.

Still hugging together, they walked into the shower and Dee went with her daughter into the hot spray. Both of them really enjoyed hot showers and baths. It has been always a point of disagreement with Abbie who preferred more temperate temperature. He accompanied his mate to the hammam but never to the sauna. For the time being, Dee and Sam enjoyed to be together, their slippery bodies still tightly entwined. They were letting the water pound down upon them. Dee lifted her right knee to rub her thigh against Sam's, gradually pushing it higher. She grabbed Sam's buttocks in her hands to steady herself. Sam opened her legs wider so that her mother's slender thigh could reach up to her pussy. Sam groaned and raised her right knee too until they were both on one foot and clutching one another for dear life.

Sam was not such an acrobat and she let her leg down. She began playing with Dee's nipples. The mother kissed her daughter passionately, cupping her face between her palms. Sam moaned as they ground their hot bodies together. Both of the girls were in heat and needed more, much more to satiate their bodies

Dee pushed Sam gently down onto the floor still under the shower and moved her into 69 position. Dee could taste Sam's love juices as her tongue plunged deeply into her twat. Her daughter moaned loudly as Dee flicked her clit back and forth. Their legs wrapped around each other's head. Dee's tongue ran deeper into Sam's clit as her fingers pumped into Sam's tight and very wet love hole.

Dee called Janet and asked her to fetch a bucket with ice cubes. They has an American fridge which produced ice to freshen drinks. Dee placed several cubes in her mouth and bent down. She started to lick Sam's pussy. Cold water was oozing from her mouth. The first time a little cold water dribbled on her twat, Sam screamed but she soon became accustomed to feel Dee's cold tongue licking so deliciously her clit. She encouraged her mother to continue :

- Oh mom, it's soooo good! Please continue!

Dee didn't reply but she pushed half a dozen ice cubes more in her mouth. They were melting fast! She placed her mouth on her daughter's love hole and pushed a ice cube inside. Sam screamed and arched her back but didn't try to escape. On the contrary, she placed her hands on her pussy and drew her nether lips aside to offer herself.

- Yes, Mom, fill my pussy with ice cubes and then push a big dildo into it!

Dee obliged immediately. She had a collection of dildos in her night stand like her daughters. She used it when Abbie wasn't there but also to tease him. It was so fun imagining Abbie shared her with another black man who rammed his cock up her ass while Abbie fucked her cunt and another black man used her mouth! She had no real special preferences about black, yellow or white cocks but she had read so many stories about big black cock loving sluts that it had become one of her favorite fantasies.

She picked up the big vibrator and switched it on. Sam soon began to moan and beg. She was caressing her nipples and the inner of her thighs with it, nudging the entrance of her pussy and her clit but never letting it enter her greedy twat. She continued her tease for a long time, causing Sam to tense and whimper helplessly. Dee added several more ice cubes into Sam's hole.

She immediately pushed the dildo inside her daughter's belly. It pushed back the ice cubes onto her cervix but when she switched it to high speed, Sam screamed and arched her back upward. She began pumping the vibrator in and out quickly, while nipping with her teeth and sucking Sam's big boobs. Dee's daughter was writhing and pressing her hands on her pussy to feel better the vibrator humming in her twat.

- Oh Mom, I'm about to cum! Just continue and push it into me harder and quicker!

- I love you, baby! Come for your mother, come for me!

Sam started to tense as Dee kissed her very attractive mouth and plunged her tongue inside. Dee had lit a big candle to give the room a more festive look. She grabbed it and let a few droplets of wax fall on Sam's breasts. Her daughter screamed as if she had been branded! The burn feeling, although quite mild was sufficient to push her over the edge with a loud scream. She pummeled herself on the bed as Dee continued to cover her breasts with molten wax. When she covered Sam's nipples with it, her daughter entered in convulsion. The convulsions continued a long time but Dee had another idea. She poured some wax onto her daughter's pussy. Sam entered in a real frenzy.

- Do it, Mom, pour some was on my pussy lips! I want you to do it!

- No, love. I wouldn't like to damage you. Don't forget you are just the organization property and that Justin owns you. He would not like me to inflict burns on such a sensitive zone!

Dee had another fantasy with her daughter. She took in the fridge a half bottle of Champagne, uncorked it swiftly and pushed it between her cunt lips. She asked Sam to lift her belly and let the wine pour out of the bottle into her twat. Dee placed a cushion under her daughter's back to help her. She hastily pulled out the bottle and covered her pussy with her mouth. The Champagne oozed out of her pussy and she drank it greedily, drinking and licking it in haste. The last ice cubes kept the wine cold. It was a pity to mix Champagne with ice cubes but adding more than a zest of girl cum made it an inebriating cocktail!

- Oh Mom, The bubbles tickle my pussy. It's so delicious! I'll offer you champagne in that way often! Maybe we could have a party with the four of us filled with champagne and with a cork like dildo keeping it inside until our guest requested a sip of it!

- Why not but a very small party as you cannot accommodate a full bottle inside you.

- We'll just ask Abbie to refill us regularly!

Dee had other ideas to play with ice and her daughters. She sat Samantha still naked in front of the fridge and tied her on her seat, bending down over the back. She put a blindfold onto her eyes. She took an ice cream cone from the fridge and rubbed it on Sam's boobs. Her daughter screamed in surprise, then started to shiver and moan as she enjoyed the unusual caress on her breasts. Dee was pushing the tip of the cone onto Sam's nipples. They grew taut quite fast, swelling until they looked like raspberries.

The ice cream was starting to melt down and rivulets of cold cream were dribbling down from the nipples. Dee bent over and slowly began to lick it off, following the trail with her tongue and lingering on Sam's rigid nipple. Samantha seemed to really enjoy it. She groaned softly when Dee spilled some of the ice cream into her belly button and licked it with her tongue swirling around inside. Samantha was waiting for her mother's next move. She knew that her mother had a very fertile mind.

Dee parted Sam's love lips and let a big block of ice cream fall straight into it. She let the lips close on the block. The cold contact made Sam's back arch to the sky. She waited until it was melted down before bending over. She kissed and licked her daughter's cunt until it was clean and Sam was begging for more.

Dee took afterward in the fridge a sorbet short stick. It was cylindrical, just the perfect shape to fit into Sam's tight love hole. She plunged it into her cunt. The surprise of feeling such a cold intruder made Sam whimper and scream in surprise. Dee was using the stick like a dildo and after the initial shock, her daughter seemed to like it more and more as time passed and the sorbet began to melt down. Cream was beginning to ooze from her pussy and Dee leant forward to lick Sam's lips clean. Dee pulled slowly the stick out. The sorbet was dripping. Dee positioned carefully the stick and let the cold cream drop onto her clit. Sam roared as if she had been branded with a red hot iron. The unexpected cold contact on her most sensitive bud was enough to throw her over the edge. She climaxed for a long time as her mother licked her clit.

The door opened suddenly and Abbie entered followed by his whole team.

- We get away and immediately, you transform this apartment into a den of vice, Dee, and with your daughters to make it worse!

- When the tom-cat is not there... You preferred that wretched Cricket game to fucking your mates!

- Nope: We've lost!

- Don't worry, darling : now, we know how to spend time together without our mates! Maybe we can have a night out together every month or so if you don't mind. You may have your own night out if you want!

- With Tyrone, Al and Justin, no, thanks, darling, except for a pint of beer, of course! I don't play in that division : I prefer girls! But you're free to dally with your daughters, if you want! Now, after your little warm up, maybe we could move to other games?

- I was desperate you would never think to it!

Dee rolled on her bed and asked coyly to Abbie.

- Will you carry me to our bed or do you want me on the terrace in the open?

- A good whore is always ready to service a man, especially her mate, anywhere, any time and any how! We'll start on the terrace and move to the bedroom later!

- What are you waiting for to start, Abbie?

12