A New Life for Debbie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- You see, Debbie, I've completely changed the layout of the bathroom. We now have a small jaccuzzi overlooking the outside swimming pool and a much larger shower.

- My god, you could house three people there!

- But, we do, Debbie! You may test it this very evening. It's very fun having two men and a woman or the reverse showering together!

- Hmmm! Rather kinky, I think! You surprise me! What are you doing, Carol?

Carol was untying Debbie's bikini top.

- I want to take off your clothes and wash you. Let me proceed! Remember that you are a slave and call me Mistress and any of the men here, Master!

Debbie was accustomed to being treated that way. She didn't try to argue any more and let Carol undo all her clothes. Tony's wife peeled also her own clothes and joined Debbie in the shower cubicle. She lathered her body with soap, insisting on her buttocks and her breasts before finishing by pushing a finger into her ass hole and two into her cunt. Debbie let her proceed without protesting. Her submissive conditioning had been pretty good.

- Cross your fingers behind your head and don't speak unless I question you! Understood, slave?

- Yes, Mistress!

Carol was now rolling her thumb around Debbie's nipples. Under such ministrations, Debbie started soon to pant and moan but she kept her hands behind her head obediently. Carol grabbed a wood clothes peg and pinched the base of Debbie's left breast. She opened the jaws of the peg and closed them on the skin fold. Debbie moaned louder, arched her back but remained otherwise still. Carol took a second peg and placed it about half an inch further. Debbie had clenched her teeth but didn't move. A Few minutes later, Carol placed the last peg. They were encircling completely the base of her left breast. She then attacked the right breast with as little resistance from her victim. She had used around forty pegs. Tears were appearing at the corner of Debbie's eyes and her lips were trembling.

Carol started a second line of pegs at mid distance from her nipples. These ones really hurt and Debbie moaned louder and louder each time the jaws of another peg closed on a fold of her skin. The disadvantage of having big breasts was that there were plenty of places to place pegs! But the worst was to come. Carol took Debbie's nipple between her thumb and forefinger like in pincers and drew it forward. She had placed Debbie behind a low wall limiting the shower to forbid her from following the movement. The breast was stretched out in a very painful way. Carol placed two other pegs along the side of the elongated nipple and managed to place the last one on the tip of the nipple. Debbie screamed each time one of them was placed but didn't try to escape. Carol looked at her work and smiled.

- The other tit! Present it to me!

Debbie turned and obeyed, watching Carol with goggled eyes. How could she withstand such a treatment? Her torturer took all her time to stretch out the offered breast and place the three pegs.

- Next time, I'll form a third line of pegs but I had not enough left.

Just for the fun, Carol added a whole series of pegs just under Debbie's waist and a couple joining her cunt lips. She put on back her dress, leaving Debbie naked. She then attached a leash to Debbie's clit ring and pulled her toward the bathroom door. She could make just small steps as big strides would have caused unbearable suffering on her breasts and belly but Carol continued to pull her forward. Debbie had soon no illusion : Carol wanted to draw her to the family room where the guests were all gathered. All the eyes converged toward her, leading Debbie on tow. Her slave as it was her real status, being led on a leash, naked and covered with ridiculous looking pegs on her breasts and cunt to the center of a group of completely dressed people. Completely dressed, no! There were three naked girls among them : Debbie's daughters. Janet was kneeling at the feet of her grand father Eli, while Archie was behind her fucking her ass vigorously. Joan and Samantha were on their four, giving blow jobs to Tony and John while being fucked in the cunt by Mark and Peter. Tony was stretched in an armchair, ostensibly recovering from a rough ride with one of his daughters but which one? Abbie and his gang had discreetly disappeared somewhere else in the mansion.

Debbie's entrance caused a stir in the room. Everyone wanted to watch Carol's artwork and test to see if the pegs held strong enough. Debbie's breasts were numbed by the pressure of the pegs but when someone touched the pegs, a flash of pain transfixed Debbie and made her scream. Eli complimented Carol for her magnificent masterpiece. He asked for photographs for everyone as a reminder of that day! Archie promised he would send every one a CD with all the pictures he would get.

The general comments were so favorable that Carol thought she would add a cherry to the cake. She led Debbie outdoors, taking a block of ice meant to cool drinks. She rubbed it on her sister's breasts. The effect was immediate and Debbie's nipples poked out, like bullets. She secured Debbie's leash to the swimming pool ladder and ordered her to grab her ankles in her hands and not release them until ordered to do so. Debbie was thus presenting enticingly her breasts covered with pegs. Her arched back position made them stand out like chess pieces. Carol covered Debbie's eyes with a satin blindfold and pushed earplugs to forbid her to hear anything as she explained the next step to Eli and the other ones.

- Each one of you has seen some western films where Zorro is able to attain anything with his whip! I would like to see if you're as skillful as him. Try to remove these pegs with the tip of this whip. You have ten strokes each. The one having removed the highest number of pegs will have the opportunity of using her well beaten tits to wrap around his cock. It will be sizzling hot, then!

Debbie's luscious breasts incited most of the males to try their luck. Some tried to remove one peg by touching the jaws with the whip. They usually missed their goal but hit instead the breast underneath and Debbie's tits were soon crisscrossed with angry weals. Each time she was hit, she cried out desperately but her hands remained clenched on her ankles. Other ones preferred to apply the full strength of their strokes on the whole breasts, tracing a line of fiery pain across her tortured tits. They thought that their random hits would have more chances of pulling off one or several pegs. The results proved that they had made the good choice but the expenses were entirely to Debbie's breasts!

The pegs on her waist were nearly all taken off by a lucky stroke of Mark across her whole belly. She jumped in pain. There were just now four pegs on her pussy lips. They were protected by her wide hips and the full out strokes were soon considered unproductive. They just left red strips on her thighs but nothing more. The continuous screams of Debbie were their only reward. The men were not thinking of their victim as a niece, a daughter, a former wife or mother in law, but as piece of meat, just there to provide them as much pleasure as they cared!

The winner was finally Mark. Debbie felt happy that her son in law who had avoided the most painful strokes, apart for the devastating waist hit, had won the game. Her tits were smarting horribly, in various shades of red. They radiated heat and would provide a very hot sheath for Mark's cock. It would hurt terribly but she preferred it than serving Archie or even her brothers. They should use their own wives to practice. Next time, they could better aim! Some of their strokes had reached her knees and one her chin!!!

Mark took great pleasure in rubbing his engorged cock between her big tits. She had to bend forward and catch his cock head each time it reached up. He erupted soon into her awaiting mouth. He tapped lightly her breasts to show his satisfaction about her courageous behavior!

Archie and Tony found then funny to cool her by throwing her into the swimming pool. The only problem was that they had tied her arms on her back and her legs together at ankles, knees and thighs levels. Most women would have drowned but Debbie was a sporty woman. When she was at university, she had acted as a mermaid, wearing a sheath enveloping her legs in a fish like tail. She had learned then how to move in water with her legs tied together. To the surprise of everyone and the dismay of some, she swam with grace in the swimming pool, humped forward powerfully with her legs and landed on the side of the swimming pool with a big splash that drenched Archie and Tony. Her aching breasts took another stroke then but it was worth the pain.

Debbie promised herself to exercise more regularly in the future. They had a good gym in Singapore and there was a big swimming pool just on the next block. Perhaps the management of the whore house would allow her to train, maybe under the welcome supervision of Abbie or any of his friends. Debbie was ready to accept an increase of her daily work schedule or a reduction of the number of her days off in exchange for that little courtesy. After all, she was there far from her whore house and it created a precedent! At least, it would change her from her routine sleep (and sex with Abbie)/sex with customers (and no sleep) just interrupted by a few meals and pauses. And she was lucky to be a three shots whore : there was plenty of variety in her sex sessions every day!

They had then a break for lunch. Debbie was not surprised to discover that the food for herself and her three daughters had been served in bowls on a stand so that everyone could watch them eating and drinking directly from the bowls like animals. No one came to wipe their faces from the food crumbles. After a few minutes of indecision, Debbie crawled to Joan and licked her face clean and her daughter reciprocated. Janet and Samantha proceeded likewise before turning proudly toward the assistance. Debbie's father decided that the dessert would be the breeding of his daughter and his grand daughter.

As the senior man in the assistance, they all expected he would be the first to intervene. Janet approached her grand father, walking awkwardly on her knees. She repeated the sentence she had learned by heart.

- Master, I'm a whore ready to service you completely. How do you want me?

It was a rather special experience, telling those words to her grand father, a man she had known all her life, on whom she had had total confidence and who intended now to fuck her mercilessly, to breed his grand daughter, to give her twins who would be adopted away, not letting her form any bond with them.

Without waiting for his answer, she advanced her hand to his fly and zipped it open. She snaked her hand inside and pulled his big cock out with her pretty manicured hands. She began to knead his cock with her hands as she had become an expert in it. His cock was rather massive, especially for some one as old as her grand father : He must be in his late sixties and still had a ten inches long cock, about the same length as her former husband Mark, but less big. She would easily accommodate him. This breeding would be less tempestuous as her first one with Tyrone. She had still difficulties in viewing her grand father as another customer, a cock she had to service and give as much pleasure as she could. She took him into her mouth, letting him invade her throat. Eli moaned, his mouth wide open.

- Oh my god, darling, your mouth is so hot!. . . Aaarghhhh!

Janet was licking and sucking him so deliciously as the true pro she was now! Eli took her long hair in one hand and pulled on it to force his grand daughter to take him in a bit more. His other hand was pressing firmly on the back of her head, just in case she wanted to pull back.

- Suck me harder, Janet, my grand daughter, suck me good, you slut,. . . Again, whore! Don't stop! I'll whip your ass raw if you don't suck me harder, bitch!

There was no love in his words, just pure lust for the fine piece of meat he was abusing! Precum was oozing from his erect cock, coating her lips as she swallowed it dutifully. Her welcoming throat was trying hard to milk him of his sperm. She seemed to have a very strong impact on him from the size of his cock. She ebbed regularly up and down on his cock until he was as hard as he would be. She didn't try to drain him. At his age, it was unlikely he would raise again before a good time but the man had paid to breed her and Janet considered her duty to fulfill his orders even if she didn't like it. She parted her thighs to facilitate his entry. Her mother watched her, being fucked by her own father in front of her eyes. One year before, she would never have imagined watching such a scene.

He had barely time enough to push his cock deep inside her cunt before he erupted copiously. Janet let him empty himself totally before grabbing a dildo and pushing his jizzm deeper inside her. She let it in and bent forward to clean him from the mixture of his sperm and her own love juices she had produced abundantly. Although fucking her grand father had made her sick, she couldn't avoid the knowledge that being bred by him had terribly excited her! She felt now really a prostitute from head to toe, able to accomplish the most wanton and dirty acts any one could imagine! She was so proud of having lived such a perverted moment! Her mother Debbie shared that feeling. Nothing now would repulse them : it was the ultimate degradation for Janet! She couldn't imagine that they would ever get more soiled!

Debbie turned toward Mark and opened her mouth while closing her eyes. He must have understood her need. He took brutally her lips, pushed her down on the floor, peeled off hastily his cock and without any foreplay, plunged it into her swampy cunt. He didn't try to fuck her as he normally would, he just tried to show her he was the master, that he owned her, that her own opinion had absolutely no importance. There was no violence between them as they cared for one another but it was a clear demonstration of his domination of a lower status female. They could never even imagine thinking of love between them now. It was a bestial act of possession and Debbie wanted nothing else at this very moment. Her bonds with her family had just been severed and they were now just simple ordinary customers. Reversely, she felt that her bonds with her daughters had just strengthened, if it was possible!

Carol must have felt it as she produced two wood beams, she placed above and under Debbie's breasts. She joined them with a screw clamp and squeezed them quite hard. Her opulent breasts were laminated between the beams. They weren't polished and several shards were pushed into the very sensitive skin. The same treatment was applied to Janet. Carol then produced double ended nipple clamp she placed on one side on Janet and on the other side on Debbie. Their breasts were now like glued together. Archie began to spank vigorously Debbie while Tony did the same to Janet. Each of the movements of one of the two girls caused terrible shooting pain in the breasts of both girls. When their hangs began to hurt, they used bamboo sticks and finally crops to inflict more pain! After half an hour of severe punishment, the two girls passed out.

Debbie woke up in Tony and Carol's arms. She had been freed of the clamps but her tormentors had found innovative ways of torturing her. Tony was deep in her ass and she felt a second cock nudging her cunt! Impossible : Carol was definitively a woman. She bent her head down and discovered that her half sister had put on a big and long strap on dildo. It may be 12" in length and had big metallic sprockets covering its head They were widely spaced and when the dido entered her, it was a succession of painful extreme dilatations then a moment of release followed by another extreme dilatation, maybe even more painful. She fainted once more under their assaults. She awoke in the shower where Carol revived her with ice cold water.

Eli's cock had retrieved its hardness thanks to a Viagra pill. He asked and obtained to fuck Debbie in her three holes. It had been his desire since she had been of age. Everyone wanted to let him having his way with her. He fucked her really, raping her like a trooper but not causing her any pain. He was still a caring if incestuous father. Taking her ass hole was the most pleasurable fuck of his life as he told them and having her clean his cock with her mouth just afterward was certainly the most exciting!

Debbie spent the night, tightly hobbled on the balcony under a cold rain. The cousins arrived soon after she had been served a light breakfast with hot chocolate that helped revive her. Janet seemed also in a semi comatose state, just like her. Debbie learned later that Eli, Archie and Mark had spent the night with her and she had been spared no indignities. Archie had imagined several new fiendish ways of torturing her nipples and pussy : several clothes pins were applied to the lips of her vagina in a circle and then attached together with copper electric wire or fishing line for salmons. When Archie had yanked them off at the same time, the pain had been so excruciating that she had howled like a damned soul. And the three men had wanted to try it themselves one after the other. Mark and Eli seemed shocked but Archie took obvious pleasure. There was little blood but much pain for her! They had announced they would prepare plenty of other nasty tortures like that for the last day of their stay. This one they had tested on Janet and would apply on a larger scale to Debbie!

The day was rather uneventful for the four girls: the ten cousins, their spouses and the four men of the house, without forgetting Carol took turns fucking simultaneously their cunts, asses and mouths, the men taking Viagra to continue ploughing their holes. They ate when they were not fucking the girls but neither Debbie nor her daughters received any food or drink during the whole day if you don't count the gallons of cum that were instilled in their three holes and the urine they were forced to drink not to drown in it. A bucket of cold water late in the night was the only shower they were given. The cousins left, delighted, promising to come back next time Debbie would be invited.

The next morning in a smaller group, Archie continued to torture Debbie and her daughters with Tony, John and Peter. Debbie was treated with the clothes pins pushed deep into the skin of her cunt and nipples, but before yanking them out, they attached electric wires to them and watched their bodies arching horribly under the current. Both brothers of Debbie took deep pleasure torturing their sister in such discreet ways. The girls screamed in agony and wondered why Abbie didn't come to their rescue. They peed on themselves in their pain. Eli, Mark and both Debbie's brothers were finally horrified and decided to leave, not wanting to intervene. There were now only Archie, Carol and Tony there with the four girls, exhausted, dirty, soiled as deeply as they could and even more defiled as they had been so far. They had been manacled and hobbled and were totally unable to defend themselves or escape. The lights had been dimmed. Archie produced a long hunting knife of the type used to kill elks and handed it to Tony.

- Where are the four men who came with Debbie?

- Probably they ran away when we began to torture the girls.

- If they've left, we are free to deal with them! Now you can avenge yourself by cutting Debbie's throat but, before, you can have some fun with her : I suggest you gouge off her nipples then severe her breasts.

Carol wanted to take a part in it. She suggested with a quite eager voice :

- Could I also excise her, cut her clit out? I've been told it's frighteningly painful!