A Long Way Home Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Time to get to work, girl. Straddle me and impale yourself on my cock. Do your girl's duty to my satisfaction and I'll arrange for you to receive mean guys, but if you deceive me, I can arrange for you to service some nasty former convicts. Then you may regret to have been born, I tell you.

Naina was rather afraid by his threats. This Smitherson guy was someone to act as he had said. She took care of shoving her short skirt out of his way for him not to be annoyed by it. She opened dutifully her love lips to allow him easy access. She was surprised to discover her love tunnel was quite slick with her juices, ready to be serviced by the thick and hard shaft the dance hall manager was offering her. She had feared that moment but she finally rode him hard to their mutual pleasure. When he had finished with her, he told her :

- Well done, Naina! I'm pretty sure that our customers will enjoy this night with you! I tried Ritu, yesterday evening and frankly, you gave me better sensations. It's wilder with you, and it's more to my taste! Ritu is more like some mellow port but you have the fire and the taste of some pure malt whiskies!

Naina felt proud of Mister Smitherson's favorable comments. She later found he had been faithful to his promise and the guys she had to service were mean, cool and they tried to help her as much as possible. The bouncer most likely had chosen, screened them out and had given them strict instructions. From time to time she had a surge of shame, thinking that her poor sister, Ritu, had to service all the bad guys. To hell with this, it was her maiden day in the dance hall and she could take it cool. The next night could be more challenging to her!

Ritu had been stretched on the same billiard table as she, but on the opposite side. At one moment, Naina found her hands were touching her sister's. They joined hands, gripping and squeezing each other's fingers, finding strength and encouragement in this contact. The men servicingboth of them went wild at this moment and shoved their dicks harder into their welcoming pussies.

Naina realized she had lost the count of her partners for the night. It was late and the queue in front of the door had disappeared. She had time to count the tokens left by all the men who had come in her slit. There were seventy four of them, more than she had been expected to service. After a moment of irrational dismay, she just offered Ritu five of her tied condoms. She would fail her target by just one and she would be punished by Gupta for it but it would be delightful to think that she had exceeded that target and had decided on her own to cheat and be punished for her faked laziness. Cheating in order bto be punished : what a heady alcohol and stimulant for her!

Naina was so much excited that she couldn't find sleep. She put on all the parts of her uniform that were spread on the floor. Her blouse was hanging from the chandelier. She went straight to the dance hall where a few of the men that had spent some time with her or with Ritu were dancing with a few girls. Her arrival stirred them to new activity and they danced several times with her. There was a slow dance but none of the men had some strength left for it. Naina grabbed the hand of one of the girls and led her on the floor. She danced with her, leading her partner on the floor, just as if she was a man. . . The girl after some hesitation let her direct their dance. She announced her total obedience by placing her arms around Naina's neck and closing her eyes. Their lips fused together as they immersed themselves in that kiss. . .

The next morning, Naina felt drowsy from not enough sleep and too much exercise the previous night. She was proud to have reached her objectives, rebellious of having cheated and pretending to have failed, just to be punished for the fun of it!

Mistress Swathri hadn't been taken in by her lies.

- Just sixty nine condoms and no girls to complete your objectives?

- No, Princess! You can be sure of it! I recounted several times!

- I'm sure of it! It's your choice! Mister Gupta, you'll give Naina in front of the whole school six of your best for either deceiving or disappointing me. But I don't want you to put her or her baby in jeopardy! You'll be personally responsible for handing her in perfect shape to her betrothed at the end of this week. In the contrary, you'll have to face Kyrhan's wrath. I don't think there would be a place safe enough for you in the world!

- Aye Aye, Mistress!

There was a cold drizzle falling from the sky as Gupta slowly undid completely Naina's uniform. It was the first time she was undressed in public and her cheeks were crimson with the shame of it as he pulled down her skirt, the last piece of clothing that was hiding her body. Gupta had brought a chair and made her bend above the back of the seat. He told her to grab her knees with her hands and wait for her punishment. He called for Tim and required him to carry her clothes while she was chastised.

When he saw her naked at last with her ass chheks totally offered to his eyes, Gupta's mouth dropped open : he couldn't deny she was that gorgeous. Ritu was probably even prettier, just a little but noticeably but Naina was looked so much more alive, vivid that she immediately had caught the attention of the whole male attendance.

Gupta made quite a fuss about placing on a table near the chair on which Naina was waiting the implements of her punishment. The rattan cane all the girls knew was there but also a large hairbrush with a black wooden handle. Naina couldn't take her eyes of these objects on the table. She had to acknowledge that her wanton pose at the same time made her feel extremely and quite shamefully excited. Turning toward her, Gupta snarled to her :

- Yes I will enjoy watching you get your bare bottom spanked and I'm pretty sure that your boyfriend Tim will, too, you naughty girl. You'll cry and buck as I'll attend suitably to your bottom!

Naina steeled herself in anticipation :

- Well, you damn pervert, I won't give you the satisfaction of seeing me cry out. I'll try my best not to emit a sound.

Gupta took his position, removing his jacket and his sweater and pushing back his sleeves, preparing himself to administer a severe spanking.

- Anything to say before we start, girl?

Naina shook her head negatively.

- Very well, lass, I'll start with the hairbrush.

Gupta then started steady crisp smacks on one cheek then the other. Now the reality of spanking was reaching Naina's mind. She hadn't been spanked since her childhood if you don't take into account the playful slaps Tim had given her. She squirmed a little as Gupta's strokes were getting steadily harder. He was clearly an expert at it. Naina wondered whether he had gained that experience by spanking regularly Leena, her professor or even Peter, her husband. She knew both of them were his submissives and he certainly wasn't lenient with both of them!

Naina knew that this spanking was different from anything she had suffered or heard of so far. Gupta seemed to prepare himself for a long distance race, not a speed competition. Gupta wanted Naina's total submission, nothing less but she didn't want to offer him her ultimate humiliation.

Gupta had now increased his tempo and Naina's bottom was now aching with sharp and fast strokes on her sore cheeks. The young woman gasped involuntarily under the avalanche on her poor ass cheeks. Gupta moved his leg to increase the strength of his strokes and he came in contact with her arm. Without any conscious act, she grasped his ankle and drew some comfort from the feeling. At least she wouldn't shame herself by calling out, screaming or imploring his mercy.

The janitor stopped for a few minutes to rest somewhat. He took off his left shoe. . . and used it to give a good slippering on Naina's hindquarters. She began to squirm and moan in despair and her discomfort made Gupta smile widely. He paused for an instant and dropped the shoe to the floor. Naina's relief was short lived as he quickly replaced the shoe with the threatening cane.

- Now you've been properly warmed up, it's time to get to the serious part of your punishment, girl. Afterwards, you'll remember this moment for years, if not all your life. You'll know what a girl's bottom has been made for!

- Oh, god, no!

- Repeat after me : Thank you, master, for punishing me as I should be! You are free to whip, spank and chastise my poor bottom as you see fit. Repeat, slut!

Naina had tears in her eyes as she pitifully repeated the offensive sentences. She had to do it six times while Gupta applied the cane on her bottom! She was in trouble controlling herself each time. She bit her lower lip hard, screamed desperately but succeeded in preventing herself to plead with Gupta. This hard won victory was obtained with many tears but her will had prevailed!

- Now put on back your skirt, blouse and shoes and rearrange your hair. You'll go to my bedroom, undress completely, stretch out on the bed and wait for me face down with your arms and legs spread eagled on the bed, obediently ready for my pleasure. . .

Naina didn't reply. She scurried to Gupta's bedroom, clutching her ass with her hands. Her bottom was so sore, crimson red with weals and welts from Gupta's lecherous ministrations.

The poor girl was left alone for maybe an hour, very apprehensive about what devious exercises Gupta could have devised for her and simultaneously wishing it was already over. When Gupta opened the door, she was in the position he had ordered for her on his bed. Her legs were wide apart, just turned toward the door for his enjoyment. Her arms and legs were in cross position. Gupta's first move was to tie her wrists and ankles to the bed posts. Naina noticed he was leaving plenty of slack to her bonds and she soon discovered what he intended to do to her : he placed several thick cushions under her body between her neck and her breasts until her wrist bonds were taut. Her tender breasts were still easy targets for his mauling hands.

Gupta's next step was to lift up her bottom by placing other cushions under her thighs and knees. When he announced he was satisfied, Naina felt like a butterfly pinned in her box. She had no more contacts directly with the bed. Her breasts were hanging like melons from her chest, her cunt and ass were totally available to Gupta's exploring fingers and she had no leeway to fight him.

Gupta, now sporting a big smile applied a salve on Naina's weals. There was no kindness there. Gupta just wanted to use the young Indian girl somewhat longer. If the pain was too harsh, she could faint and a part of his pleasure would be lost for him. He worked carefully first on her bottom but he soon extended his exploration to the inside of her thighs and the back of her knees which had not received the kiss of his cane. Naina surprised herself by emitting a sigh of pleasure.

- Good, slut! You didn't expect old Gupta knew how to cater and deal with wayward lasses like you, did you?

Naina discovered to her horror that she was responding to Gupta's lewd fondling. She felt him probing her quim with a finger. Naina blushed shamefully. She was quite wet and the finger produced revealing liquid sounds as the janitor moved it easily into her cunt. He toyed for a long time with her erect clit. Naina moaned in despair. Gupta was so skillful that she would lose that battle whenever he decided so and she was pretty sure he would make her cum as often as he wanted. He now alternated between deep thrusts of his long finger that caressed her cervix and lewdly slow circular motions around her G point. Naina saw Gupta disrobe hastily and advance between her thighs. She was so deeply aroused that she was welcoming his imminent penetration and she was waiting for it!

Naina was sobbing with frustration when Gupta pulled out his finger but it was replaced immediately by something much bigger and longer and, everything considered, much more pleasurable than a finger. It was the last conscious moment Naina could remember afterward. She had immersed herself in a sea of shameful pleasure she would never have expected and it lasted a long, long time until Gupta considered it was over. She afterward loathed such an addiction to dirty sex but she had to admit that being fucked by that son of a bitch of Gupta was an experience she would remember all her life.

12