A Long Way Home Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they were enjoying their mutual release, they chatted happily :

- Oh, Tim, it was so dirty!

- Yep! That's called watersports and a yellow shower is considered very kinky hereby!

- Oh!!! I could never do such a thing!

- You had better never say "never". I may ask you very kinky acts in the future!

- Next time, I could ask you to straddle me but your face to me!

- But, Tim, I'll drench you with my pee!

- So you really considered that option! You're definitely progressing!

- Oh! You're impossible!

Tim wanted to have Naina's initiation complete. He had two more exercises for the sisters. He sent them to the kitchen and came back with two buckets each, one filled with very warm and the other one with ice cold water. They put one hand in each bucket. When they had reached adequate temperature, they began to massage their lovers" cocks alternating between their warm and their cold hand. The idle hand was left in its bowl to keep the temperature. The effect was almost immediate : Tom and his brother sported a huge hard on, they continued to caress them with their hands. When they were about to cum, the two girls took their cocks in their mouth, clenching their lips around them as they swallowed them to the hilt down their throat. They had perfectly timed their action as both men spewed their seed in their throat just at the moment they reached bottom, their pubic hair pressing against the girls' mouths.

The last ice cream exercise had to wait a long time before Tim regained some strength. Naina and Ritu needed all the dedication of young lovers to give them a suitable hardness. They introduced several ice cubes in their mouths and began to suck them greedily. The contrast between their hot tongues and the ice cubes was fantastic. They enjoyed considerably the performance of both their girl friends. Tim stopped Naina as he was ready to fill her mouth with his jizzm.

- Don't worry, pet! I would just like us to swap partners! My last salvo will be for your sister while Tom will honor your mouth if it suits you! Will you give me that pleasure?

Naina nodded with her mouth stiff filled up by the massive cylinder of Tim's cock. She turned her head toward her sister who nodded too. They were blushing beet root but the wishes of their partners couldn't be denied. Naina gave the signal with a flicker of her eyes, they disengaged hastily and crept on the carpet to reach their assigned destination.

They barely reached it when both cocks discharged their last blasts into their gullets. They swallowed it slowly as if it was a fine and delectable nectar.

They returned to their usual partners to cuddle in their arms all the night. They really needed that rest. When they woke up, Tim and Tom had put on very formal shirts and ties and were sitting behind a desk they had transported in the dining room.

- Naina Dhaliwal, come to the desk.

Naina came silently and crossed her hands behind her back as if she was about to be punished. She didn't know what they wanted from her.

- Tom, what's your opinion about Naina?

- She is a very serious student, always ready to obey our instructions.

- Is she behaving properly?

- I would say she fights valiantly to meet all our requirements!

- Then what is your proposition?

- I propose to give her the first grade diploma with a mention on winter sports and commendations for her good if not total total compliance.

- We agree!

Tim handed her a parchment with an official looking seal. It was a degree certificate, saying she had mastered with honors and congratulations all the basic steps of erotic training with a major mention for winter and a minor on water sports.

Ritu was then introduced in the room and was given the same ritual. She had tears in her eyes at the beginning but when she realized what Tom had been brewing for her and noticed the beaming smile on Naina's face, she relaxed.

They hugged one another, then their beloved professors. Tim announced he had prepared a surprise for them both in the afternoon. The sisters couldn't refrain their curiosity but Tim and Tom remained resolutely mute. Following their advice, they put on a pull and a skirt without undies as usual. It was now a part of their normal outfit and the occasions where they were expected to wear knickers made them feel odd. Just after lunch, someone knocked at the door. He talked to Tim :

- Your delivery, sir, following your requirements!

- Thank you. You'll come back around 07PM to get it back.

- OK! Enjoy your trip, Ladies and Gentlemen!

Outside, Naina and Ritu discovered a real sleigh with a hoop on top of it from which a series of little bells dangled. There was a seat for the driver but the sleigh was fitted as a sort of bed. They were three fluffy pillows and several thick comforters and warm duvets. A big horse was hitched up to the sleigh.

- Tom will drive us for a eight miles ride in a promenade through the country. We have carefully studied the route and we are reasonably sure that we'll not see anyone during the whole trip. Jump in!

Naina and Ritu enjoyed the surprise from Tim. Tom put on a very thick coat, gloves and even a hat. Tim installed himself in the middle of the sleigh, leaving both sides to the sisters. Tim had taken off his shoes and Tom had placed them into a big trunk to the back of the sleigh. Naina and her sister followed suit. They slid under the comforters but Tom came back as if he was waiting for something else. They looked inquiringly to Tim.

- Oh, girls! I must always explain everything to you! This pile of warm comforters is far too thick if you want to ride as you are. Just shed off your coats, skirts and pulls and slide into the sleigh!

Naina was the first to have the courage of taking off everything. She handed her clothes to Tom who whistled as he watched her magnificent body.

- Now, jump into the sleigh before you catch a cold!

The young woman dived into the sleigh, brushing herself against Tim and falling into his arms. Tom turned toward Ritu who was more restive.

- You want me to take a ride with your brother while I'm naked!

- Naina is and she didn't object! Surely, you realize that for the return trip, Tim will drive the horse and I'll be with you in the sleigh!

- And you'll enjoy both of us?

- Sure! That's the main interest of the promenade. Someone has to drive the horse! No need to bother two persons!

- But Tim will surely want to fuck me!

- And I'll enjoy Naina afterward! Don't be jealous, lass, Tim and I, we share everything : our mother, our nanny, our friends, our books, our toys and now our girlfriends and, in the future, our wives and our children!

- You. . . You'd want Tim to knock me up?

- No, be quiet about it, just know that, if it happens, I won't care and I'll love you still with all my heart!

Ritu disrobed hastily and plunged under the comforters.

- Good girls, a last job for you before we leave!

- Huhh?

- If I'm to fuck both of you, it would be far easier if I was as naked as you are. So, Naina, help me out of this pull and unbutton my shirt. Ritu, unbutton my fly and help me take off my trousers! While, you are down there, you'll take care of my cock and balls and prepare me to fuck Naina! Your turn will come later!

When everything was ready at last, Tom cried Giddy ho! And the horse began to pull the sleigh. The bells jingled happily all the way and regularly screams of delight could be heard coming from under the comforters. From time to time, a beaming girl's face could be seen emerging from the bedding before being drawn down underneath and a new series of moans and sighs would start. When they reached their goal, eight miles away, the top of a hill in the middle of a white forlorn plain, Tom got down, prepared Tim's outfit, took off his own and jumped under the comforters to join in the fun. There were, immediately, girls screaming in delight when fresh troops entered the battlefield!

Much later, when they got back home, Tim had to carry the exhausted girls to their respective beds. They didn't even open eyes as he arranged the sheets and comforters on their bodies. Ritu just mumbled :

- I thought you would have fucked us naked in the snow!

- The risk of you ending with a cough would have been too great! If you had been Russian girls, we would have tried it. Care to get there for a training session next winter? You'll have to swim naked in a river where the ice surface had been cut off. Better to start with drinking a full bottle of vodka!

- That would be befitting for the winter sports second grade exam! You should think to it.

They came back home the next day, just in time to prepare themselves for the start of term. They had a letter from their parents who found they missed their twin daughters and were impatient to see them again. God! In six months, they would have only one month before their due time. They would discover them with their fat bellies and it would be a shock to them! Tim and Tom had promised to accompany them to meet their parents. They would give lectures in some Indian universities and stay with them until delivery, just to be sure everything was OK! It would be a new first time for both sisters to walk into an Indian shopping mall, wearing sarees, like many married women and not their usual attire.

They had also a letter from Demeanor school in Scotland and signed by the school headmistress, Mrs Swathri Singh, the sister in law of Prince Kyrhan. It announced Naina and Ritu had been admitted to the one week crash course at the end of the term. They had, included, a list of the implements they would need : the school girl uniform Leena had already provided them, a bikini (the skimpiest they could find), several pair of shoes from flat heeled ballerinas to impossible height boots, a rattan cane, a whip, a flogger, a garter belt with stockings, a very tight corset, judging from the specifications of it and packs of condoms, largely enough to fill the requirements of a regiment. God! What was the goal of Mrs Swathri? Make them into whores? Maybe, Ritu had made a mistake when she had volunteered for it and Naina had agreed to accompany her!

When they told to their lovers, Tom wanted to make a champagne toast. They seemed it was a great moment but Naina and Ritu were secretly afraid.

12