A Long Way Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim picked a spoonful of the cream on Naina's left breast and swallowed it. It was delicious but it would be far better when his tongue would caress her nipples at last. Tom was greedier and plunged his tongue into the cream to touch immediately the skin underneath. Ritu moaned helplessly but didn't to lift a finger to protect herself. She just pushed up her breasts to offer them completely to Tom's probing tongue. Both girls were soon reduced to moaning and screaming as loud as they could. Tom and Tim were really experienced and both girls reached together their first climax of their life under the tongue of a stranger but neither Tom nor Tim watched this small victory as their ultimate goal. With a consummate skill, they kept Naina and Ritu at their peak for maybe twenty minutes. They were raving with lust, urging the men to stop, then to continue, then to lick them harder. They even begged them to fuck their cunts and breed them. . .

Their screams became even more frenetic when Tim and Tom started to nibble their clits. They slithered on the table but never tried to escape such ineffable torments! Tim and his brother continued to stimulate them into a succession of Earth shattering climaxes. Both girls were young, healthy and had stamina but a series of major climaxes in chain proved too much for them : Naina fainted as she was reaching just another peak and she was foolowed a couple of minutes later by her sister. Tom and Tim congratulated one another for that performance. They checked both girls' pulses : they were strong and steady. The two girls had fainted just from an overdose of pleasure as they had cummed just once more. Tim went to fetch comforters he placed to keep them warm while Tom placed the chairs all around the table to avoid them to fall from the table as they slept there.

The twin professors went to sleep soundly, letting the two sisters rest on the breakfast table. It wasn't that comfortable, so they woke up just a couple of hours later. They understood that their mentors had gone to sleep and they went straight to their assigned bedrooms. They cuddled alongside their mates and fell immediately asleep. They felt completely at ease, at their normal place, naked against the body of their professors, "masters", lovers : they didn't know any more what designation was more appropriate!

They hadn't had dinner but the girls would just prepare more food for the breakfast, next morning! It was fortunate that the courses of the next day would start only at ten o'clock : they woke up around 7:30 and discovered that the four of them were really horny. The girls woke up with a leg straddling their mate's belly and the men discovered that they were sporting impressive hard on. The tip of Tom's cock was poking out of his trousers and just a couple of inches from Ritu's gash! For Naina, it had been even closer : Tim's cock head was wedged into her cunt! A single hump forward would have easily deflowered her. It would have been a pity as Tim wanted to keep a fond memory of that capital step of her initiation.

Clearly, the multiple climaxes enjoyed by both of the girls had not calmed down their lust. Maybe it had made them even hornier. The four of them really needed a release. Both brothers had planned taking the girl's anal cherries in a fortnight but it was certainly necessary to hasten the process!

- I know that I should have anticipated it, Naina. I wanted to take your anal cherry in one or two weeks only but your progress has turned our planning upside down. You make me feel really horny and I need a release. It seems to be the same thing for you. I would like to take it NOW unless you need some time to prepare yourself?

- I've told you that my body is totally yours. You may take both my cherries whenever you want. You are my Lord and Master and I don't want anyone but you to make me a complete woman at last. I've been ready for it from the moment you came to our rescue! Take me, take my ass, immediately if you want. It's my dearest wish!

- So be it! I'm going to prepare you seriously. I don't want to hurt you : you're too precious to my eyes.

That confession filled Naina with enthusiasm : Tim really cared for her. For the first time, she felt real love for him swell in her heart and fill it completely. He could now really hurt her; she would receive the pain stoically. She had joked Tim was her boyfriend but now she knew in her heart he was and would be her life mate!

Tim went to fetch a pack of butter, some olive oil, a deodorant spray and a pack of shea butter. He ordered Naina to turn on her belly and pull her knees back under her. Thus her bottom was conveniently pushed up. He lubed his forefinger with the olive oil then inserted it into her puckered ass hole. He see sawed it into her hole to lube it completely and help it stretch out. When he felt his finger moving freely I,side her bottom, he placed a spoonful of shea butter at the entrance of her back passage and pushed it inside. Naina felt now really lubed. The forefinger was replaced initially by his thumb, bigger than the forefinger than by two fingers he made turn inside slowly then faster and faster. She was getting slowly looser. He greased the head of the spray. It was small, about half the size of his own cock. He pushed it in slowly and finally eased it up her ass. He pulled it out a couple of times and added shea butter and real butter. It began to melt down with her internal heat.

Naina had been afraid to be buggered. Several of her friends has tried it with their boyfriends in order to keep their virginity for their future husband. It had been very painful. They had screaed a lot and kept a rather unpleasant memory of their anal deflowering. Afterward, it seemed easier and their boyfriend could use their back passage as often as they cared but few of them felt anything pleasant. So far, Tim had been so gentle that she had felt no pain, not even an ache. At the worst, she felt a painless feeling of being stretched out, of being filled to capacity and her sphincter progressively gave way to ever bigger intruders. She understood that she should be thankful to her lover for taking so much time to shun off the pain. God! She had used for the first time the name of lover. Was she already in love with a man, a white man, a stranger?

If Tim was that kind, now, she dreamed of the pleasures he could offer her when he would have taken her cherry, at last. They would try all the positions of the Kamasutra again and again! She couldnÕt wait for it! His seed tasted so good, a nutty, slightly salted taste she had found so pleasant that she couldnÕt imagine to spend a whole day now without tasting it at least once! She realized that this house, his house, was now her home and Tim was her lover, her boyfriend, her life mate and if he wanted later, her husband! Nothing could make her more joyful than walking in the wide meadows around the house, her hand firmly pressed in his, clutching with her other hand her distended belly where THEIR baby was waiting to enter the world! Was it the dream of a sex crazy lass or the premonition of a woman in love? Only future would tell!

Meanwhile Tim was reaming her butt with the same care he used for any tasks he felt of importance. He was mad with desire for her pretty ass she was offering so lewdly to him. She may not be aware of the lust he had for her as he was showing total self control, quite in the British tradition! He was turning the spray in her now quite loose butt hole. He even had been able to add a finger alongside and he was exploring the strong corrugations of her internal walls. She had lifted her head up and she was moaning helplessly, refraining from screaming out her pleasure. It was so much stronger from the timorous pleasure she had felt when she had touched her clit for the first time, a few years previously.

She felt Tim pull out slowly the spray, add another lump of grease into her ass hole and grease his own cock with a thick coating. The fatidic moment was approaching. She tried to relax her sphincter as completely as she could. She leant on her extended arms, parted wide open her legs to facilitate his entry. She was totally open to him, knowing that he would often use her back passage when she would be accustomed to it and that she would find there her own pleasure too, not necessarily this time but surely in the future. She was giving herself totally to Tim!

He placed his cock against her puckered hole to let her get used to his contact. Her ass hole was still gaping open and he had entered her already by more than half an inch, just to prevent her sphincter to close. She felt no pain but also no progress. She was now impatient to be buggered and she began to pull back then push back on him quite hard, trying to get it deeper. As she forced him to progress into her tight passage, she felt as if she was impaling herself on a rigid pole. As she did it so slowly, at her own speed, it wasn't painful at all. It was just very demanding for Tim's staying power but with the lust, the desire he felt for Naina, he would have been able to continue for the rest of the day!

When Tim's cock head was fully inserted into her ass hole, his progress became easier. Her bowels were allowing him in at last, stretching themselves to accommodate him. She was delirious now. Tim was not buggering, sodomizing her any more. It was the other way around : it was Naina who was buggering herself on Tim! She felt her growing excitation as the last inches of his shaft found their place inside her. His pubic hair finally came in contact with her buttocks. It was done, at last! She was impaled to the hilt on his cock, a very tight sheath for a glorious weapon! Tim was not moving, in fear of hurting her. He was tightly pressed all around and it was so good! He wouldn't have exchanged that place and that moment for anything in the world.

Naina finally started herself the in and out moves that would bring their mating to its conclusion. She was his to plunder and she felt it was a duty to make him cum into her bowels until, she would be able to receive him into her cunt. She thought she wouldn't be able to find her own release, to cum as she was too excited by this totally new situation for it. She had not taken into account that Tim would never let her on the road side. His left hand squeezed her breasts and caressed her nipples, making her groan and moan whenever he wanted. His right hand went to her clit and began to frig it fast, making circles around, nibbling it gently then harder before resuming his caresses all around him.

The young Indian girl didn't realize it immediately but she began immediately to scream quite loud. There was no pain at all there, it was just pure delight as pleasure was not a strong enough word to describe what she felt! It was a if some royal fireworks were let off continuously in her head. Ganesh! If he stopped, she could kill him but he had no intention to stop at all. She was making ascent after ascent of new hills and each seemed more enjoyable than the previous ones! It was when she had just reached the edge of the highest peak so far that she felt Tim's cock jerking madly into her bowels, spewing what felt like gallons of rich powerful sperm into her bowels. She emitted a long piercing scream and collapsed on the bed, his left hand still pressed on her breast. His right hand was nom cupping her whole mound. It was the first time he had such an intimate, caring and loving gesture for her.

They had closed their eyes, relishing that moment. Naina was feeling the after shocks and the last tremors of her momentous, gigantic climax she had felt in Tim's arms. Now she felt truly bonded to him. She could just hope that the feeling was mutual but she was ready to do whatever he wanted in the future to ensure his happiness and that would be sufficient to make her happy!

When they opened their eyes in the same moment, as if their minds were now linked, they discovered Ritu and Tom near the door, watching them.

- What are you doing here?

- Naina was screaming so loud that neighbors must have heard her from a mile around. We feared that something had gone awfully wrong. When we arrived here, the show was in full swing and we couldn't unhook ourselves from it! Next time, could we swap girls? It seems you make a stupendous couple. Congratulations!

- Ahh, thanks! It's just that I took the liberty to take Naina's anal cherry this morning. . .

- Umphh, I see. You were late, my dear brother! I took Ritu's yesterday evening and it was great, too but I had taken the precaution of gagging her with a scarf. You've heard nothing, I think. Next time, either do it in public or be sure you don't wake up your neighbors!

12