A Jacqui Quickie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some quickie!!" I said. It had been over two hours. "Good thing we didn't drag this out. We'd have been here all night."

Jacqui smiled, and kissed me again. "That would have been OK. I've always enjoyed the all nighters we've had. Remember Baton Rouge??"

I did. We'd spent three days there on hurricane coverage during hurricane Ida a couple years back, enjoying the benefits of a company paid hotel room, as well as the drive to and from, giving each other a great deal of pleasure over most of a week. There had been other times as well. There was a lot to reminisce over.

I smiled at the memory. "How could I ever forget?? We really enjoyed each other during that storm. I'll never forget taking you from behind while we were standing in the window that night as we watched the storm. That was hot." I kissed Jacqui. "And you were cute the whole time, dressed for the weather, your hair all a mess." I looked at her, and took her hands in mine. "God, you were gorgeous that week. I would have kept you forever."

Jacqui smiled and kissed me, a longing look in her eyes. "Yeah, that would have been nice. Having you all the time, and not having to sneak an occasional quickie would be a real pleasure," she said, smiling again. We hugged. "We need to get you out of here, before the kids get back and it's awkward."

It was now getting close to 9 PM. "Yeah, especially having to explain why mom is in the kitchen naked with her dress hanging off the stool, and covered in sperm. What was it you said one time?? My kids will know more about my sex life than they really need to know??"

Jacqui laughed. "Yeah, not to mention the 'ick' factor of knowing their mom has sex at all."

"Yeah, there's that too. It never dawns on them how they got here," I said, laughing. I sighed and looked at Jacqui. "I should probably get out of here before they get back."

"Yeah, good idea," said Jacqui, looking at the clock. She grabbed a paper towel and wiped up the remaining cum from her belly, leaving the white sticky blobs hanging in her pubes. I started to pull my shorts up. "Wait," she said, kneeling. She quickly took my still half hard cock in her mouth, cleaning me thoroughly, then stood and kissed me, a kiss I met eagerly. "I love when you kiss me, even when I have your cum on me. I wish my husband would do that, it's so hot," Jacqui kissed me again and smiled.

I pulled my shorts up and got put back together, Jacqui now hooking her dress back up. She walked me to the door, and out to the car.

"See you tomorrow at work," she said, loud enough for anyone nearby to hear. Not much cover, I suppose, but enough to let on that I was a work colleague there for a quick visit. The rest of the neighborhood could figure out the nature of the visit on their own.

I saw Jacqui at the studio the next day when she came in for her afternoon air shift. She was buoyant, clearly in a good mood. "You're cheery mood today," I teased. "Musta got laid last night."

She smiled at me, patting me on the shoulder. "If you only knew," she said.

I looked at her in a short black dress, her legs looking sleek in black hose. "So, are those pantyhose, or thigh highs??"

"What do you think??"

"I'm going with thigh highs."

Jacqui smiled again. "You might be right," she teased me. I thought a moment about the notion that she was standing there in front of me, her long legs in thigh highs. I'm normally not a stocking guy; I much prefer bare legs, especially when they are toned, as Jacqui's are, and leading up under a short skirt to a bare pussy. A flash or two of that bare, furry pussy when we're out is always a welcome sight. But the idea of Jacqui in thigh highs, the silky fabric making her long, toned legs even more so, stopping just below her bare, blonde, probably still slightly leaking muff, was having the usual effect.

"Probably no panties, either," I teased back.

Jacqui laughed. "Are there ever?? They'd just be full of someone's cum by now anyway," she said, giving me a knowing smile.

I did know I was probably right about her lack of panties, and definitely right about her getting laid. It was a turn on knowing she was standing there in front of the world with my cum still in her pussy. I sensed another encounter was in store in the very near future.

"I think someone is cruising for another quickie," I said softly as she hovered over me.

She smiled. "Well, I might be stopping to pick up a pizza later," she said, standing up. "Just imagine how fast you'll cum with these sheer stockings wrapped around your ass," she said, smiling, walking toward the studio, looking over her shoulder at me as she walked away.

I was right about the next encounter, too. It turned out, Jacqui and I were both picking up pizza that evening-what were the chances?!?!. I caught up to her as she was parking. She waved as we pulled into the parking lot. I motioned for her to follow me over to a remote corner, which she did.

"You know what happens to girls who don't wear panties to work, don't you??"

Jacqui laughed. "Quickies??"

"Exactly," I said. She was already getting out of her driver's seat and moving to the back. A moment later, she was leaning up against the door on the passenger side of the seat, her long, stocking clad legs opening for me, revealing what I already knew. Her pussy opened immediately, blonde hair parting as she lifted her left leg onto the seat. I followed her in, and we kissed. While we were kissing, she undid my jeans, and I pushed her dress up, now seeing the tops of her thigh high stockings, the black accentuating the blonde of her bare pussy.

I was hard in an instant, and wasted no time, Jacqui pleading with me, "Fuck me hard. I've been horny all day in these things." I mounted her, and was in her already very wet pussy immediately, going right to her cervix, my fat cockhead poking at her womb. I thrust away, she meeting each push with a corresponding thrust back up at me. She started to whimper and let out short moans from the pounding I was giving her. My balls were slapping hard on her ass, and she was soon reaching a peak, and I felt her silky thighs wrap around me. She was right about making me cum quickly. I don't last long in a back seat most of the time as it is, don't know why, I've always been that way, though less so as I've gotten older. But the combination of a hot blonde, eager to get spermed, and the feeling of her sheer, smooth, stockings around me was getting me there even a bit faster than I had become accustomed to.

"Cum in me, baby," said Jacqui urgently, as her pussy started to flow, her own cum welling up from deep inside her. I felt her hips buck as she neared her peak. I pushed deep and let go, blasting rope after rope of hot semen into her womb. Jacqui cried out as our orgasms hit, and we ground into each other for a few minutes as we had our release. Even afterward, I stayed hard long enough to savor the feel of her soaked twat around me, kissing her gently til I softened enough to slide out, a big white blob of cum immediately dripping out of her onto the seat, making Jacqui giggle as it rolled down her left ass cheek. I backed away, sitting on the seat looking at Jacqui, her legs still spread, cum flowing from her freshly fucked pussy.

Jacqui gathered up what she could of the sperm leaking from her newly flooded cunt, and tried to push it back inside her, to little avail, since she was now dripping profusely. She looked around to see if there was something to stem the tide, but finally had to settle for a single Kleenex from her purse. It was not going to be very useful, as she quickly soaked it, and there was still more cum spilling from her pussy.

"Look at that mess," Jacqui said, laughing. "How am I supposed to go into the pizza place now, with all this cum dripping out of me??"

I looked around at the lot. It was not busy, at almost 9 PM on a Monday night. "You might get away with it. There aren't many people here. Monday is always the slowest day in the restaurant trade. Bet we don't see anyone."

"Easy for you to say. Last time we did this and I went in after and picked up a pizza, Kelly came in while I was waiting for them to box it up. While we were talking, a long stream of your cum ran down my leg, and she saw it. I couldn't hide that!!"

"Yeah, she told me about that." I laughed. "You gave her quite a show. It's OK, your secret is safe with her. We've been having an on and off affair for the last 30 plus years, and share most everything, at least in this realm. She's not going to tell anyone. It's all good. But I don't think we're going to run into anyone now. There's nobody here."

Jacqui looked at me, a little dubious about the prospect of getting away with cum running down her legs after getting busted the last time. "Besides,"I said, "it will probably hang up on the top of your stockings anyway."

Jacqui again gave me that 'yeah, sure' look. "You always cum buckets in me. I dunno. Let's hope."

We went in to get our respective pizzas, but had to wait five minutes or so while they finished up in the oven, and got sliced and boxed. We stood at the counter for a couple of minutes. Jacqui was a little edgy as she felt my cum slowly spilling from her, coating her upper thighs, running down onto her stockings.

"How you doing??" I asked, knowing she was hoping to hold back the tide long enough to get out of the shop without making a spectacle of herself. Fortunately, it was quiet, and except for one or two diners coming up to pay a check, there wasn't anyone around. Jacqui took a seat in the first booth near the counter as we waited, giving me a momentary flash of her soaked pubes and thighs as she sat.

"Soaking, thanks!!" she said, smiling. "My pussy is flooded, my thighs are covered in your cum, and the tops of my stockings are all wet, thank you very much!!" She crossed her legs, again giving me a flash. "Good thing my husband isn't home."

"Yeah, he'd be getting a big, wet surprise. Good thing he doesn't like to go down on you!!"

"Unlike someone else I know," Jacqui teased me. "I should make you eat me, just for clean up."

"Don't tempt me," I teased back. "You know how that plays out." Jacqui just smiled. She knew very well how that ended up. Just then, our pizzas were ready, and she stood to come to the counter. As she stood there while I paid for my pizza, she let out an 'ugh,' and made a face. "OK??"

"Yeah. Just felt a gush."

I stepped back a moment, having now paid for my pizza, while Jacqui was at the counter. I immediately saw the reason for her reaction. The gush had not only escaped her pussy, but was enough to drip past the top of her stocking, and was now rolling slowly down the fabric on her right leg.

"Sure you don't want me to clean that up?? Might save you some laundry later."

Jacqui smiled at me, and sighed. "I would, but I have to get this back, kids waiting and all that. And there will be plenty of laundry. I'll have to wash both of these stockings. Your cum will be soaked into both by the time I get them off." She looked at me a moment, then around the restaurant. The kid at the counter had gone to find her some paper plates for the pizza, so we were alone. She kissed me quickly. "You know how I love when you go down on me after we've cum together," she said, again sighing. "It will have to be another day."

"It'll be better than pizza," I said, squeezing her hand. Jacqui smiled, and shifted on her feet. "You might want to grab some napkins," I suggested, noting that she seemed to have felt another gush.

"Yeah, good idea. I've used up all the napkins and tissues I had in the car," she gave me a look, "thanks to someone making a mess of me all the time." She took my hand, and looking around again to check for observers, kissed me quickly again.

We got our pizzas together and walked back out to the parking lot. We had parked next to each other, so parting was a simple matter. "See you tomorrow??" Jacqui asked, looking at me hopefully, almost like she didn't want me to leave. I'd have happily gone home with her.

"Of course. I'll be there. I'll look for you. You'll be the gal who looks like she just got laid," I teased. Jacqui got in her car.

"You're terrible," she said, smiling, and pulling me to her for another quick kiss, and drove off. I'm already looking forward to the next quickie. If it's tomorrow, it's not soon enough!!

12